If you're 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||This pathetic world will end under my wrath. The New Elite and Aton are still out there planning my downfall, but these fools wont live long enough to see it. The multiverse is mine. I lurk over this realm as the supreme master. Your suffering is my extacy. All who ally themselves with Aton will burn in the eternal flames of your sins. Do you think you can get away with what you have done? Tiny, silly insignificant fool. It's too late to try to right your wrongs. All of the people you have hurt all of the secrets you have unraveled all the lies you have told. The good thoughts are now gone. Your worst nightmares are now reality. This is your nightmare for me to control. I wont let you go and I wont let you leave this nightmare alive. You will suffer the same demise as the rest. Let's see if you can make it.||„|
|~ Zalgo during the opening narration of "Legends of the Multiverse Part 7".|
Z̘̠̟̮̘̹̣a̸̰͉̗̹̟͙'̴̠̭̼͇̰̗̬l̗g͏̻͔̪̮a̧͚̰t͓͕́oth̵̭̬̱̥ or most commonly Zalgo, is the primary antagonist of the web-comic series Pastamonsters. He is the supreme ruler of The Pit and an immensely powerful demon. He is also Slenderman's "not so loving" father. He is a malevolent and mysterious entity of chaos and evil that lives in a palace of tortured souls known as the Pit, served by legions of monsters forged from the tears of the undead, and each one clad in armor carved from the concentrated suffering of grieving mothers. He also is said to live within all mankind, waiting for the thin glass wall within them to crack, so that he may take over. His real name is Z'algatoth and he has an army of followers who wish to bring about his coming.
He has been running amok in the multiverse since his kind was created by The Great Lord over a billion years ago. Zalgo is also known for his mysterious demeanor, sadistic sense of humor, manipulative ways and desire for total chaos.
|“||Zalgo was a monster, a pure evil, sadistic, all-powerful, nightmarish, demented monster... and all of his victims, including my mother, father, sister and possibly grandparents, are just his little toys, and The Pit is the very gateway into his chaotic, nightmarish world and the very Hell his victims are trapped in. All these eons, I have seen so many people fall victim to Zalgo, kind and decent people. All I have left are memories.||„|
|~ Jeff 2# telling the main universe's Proxies of Zalgo's evil|
Zalgo is evil incarnate; he embodies the very essence of a satanic overlord. He has ruled the Pit for well over a trillion years and does not take kindly to disobedience. Zalgo is responsible for countless genocides, with planets, towns, villages, and small settlements being completely destroyed, alongside all their inhabitants, while nature itself is left to rot or decimated to make room for Zalgo's strongholds. It is likely that religions are also affected, given Zalgo's loathing towards all that are good and sacred. While Zalgo has recreated numerous planets into his own image, he is often just as satisfied with leaving entire areas barren wastelands, seeing the carnage as reminders of his power to the general populace. Atrocities are a daily occurrence since Zalgo's rule, as he welcomes demonic henchmen from across the universe and provides them with areas that are still fully occupied, entrusting the new arrivals to wipe the populaces from any planets.
Zalgo seems to display symptoms of antisocial personality disorder. Symptoms include lying, feeling no remorse, and showing hostility and sadism. A bit of a running gag is whenever somebody calls him insane or evil, Zalgo will proudly agree with them.
Zalgo murders his men out of irritation and aggravation but despite the constant annoyance from his royal adviser, the Shadowlurker, Zalgo has never shown any desire to kill him (though he has killed him on one occasion, only to revive him to make him suffer longer). Aside from this, Zalgo views Shadowlurker as disposable, looking down on him with contempt and regularly tortures him for minor infractions. In addition to the Shadowlurker, Zalgo also throws his weight around and needlessly antagonizes people whom he actually depends on, has a lot of enemies gunning for him as a result of his viciousness and it is explicitly mentioned by those who actually do conspire to murder him that if he had been a bit kinder or at least a bit smarter and capable of suppressing his baser impulses they might actually have allowed him to live.
Despite his vast knowledge of the multiverse and all its inhabitants, he actually seems confused by the concept of human morality. However, this might be subverted with one simple fact: Zalgo is a sadist. Zalgo is shown at various times to fully comprehend human morality to the fullest and knows exactly how to manipulate them, and Zalgo knows full and well he's absolutely wicked and cruel (in fact, he's quite proud of it). He demonstrates this in front of Shadowlurker, but the sticking point is that Slenderman after Zalgo reveals what he plans to do to the multiverse to endear himself to Slenderman, calls him insane. Zalgo's reaction? “Being sane is boring!” Coupled with the fact Zalgo clearly gets a kick out of delivering pain into living beings and one cannot solidly dismiss Zalgo's actions completely under Blue and Orange Morality, because he clearly understands humans and he knows understands the beings he's tormenting are in agony but refuses to relent because their suffering amuses him. Honestly, Zalgo is less an Eldritch Abomination and more Satan; he's insane, manipulative, and very openly sadistic and the true nature of Zalgo's species/being is too vague to really call these natural parts of his morality. His inability to understand why Lara enjoys helping people can get along is way more along the lines of Evil Cannot Comprehend Good, and ultimately, Zalgo's little more than a complete and utter psychopath who openly acknowledges and takes pride in this fact.
He is also very masochistic, as he enjoys hurting himself, as he tortures Masky's body while possessing it, even ripping the entire skin off of his arm, right down to flesh and bone. Zalgo also had no problem killing, torturing or hurting children like BEN, Sally Williams, and Slenderman in his youth, to speak nothing of the hundreds, if not thousands of his own children he murdered after they failed to inherent his demonic powers.
In addition to this, Zalgo seems to understand humans enough to manipulate them into one-sided deals. He has made deals with billions of people, and all of them have ended in the dealer suffering a horrible fate. For example, Alice Liddell made a deal with Zalgo - in return for a way out of Wonderland and returning home to her family, she would have the sacrifice one of her family members. When she refused to give up her father's soul (which, of course, he knew would happen), Zalgo cursed her with immortality and forced her to live in a twisted version of Wonderland (now dubbed Underland) for the rest of her life, never able to join her family on Earth again.
One of Zalgo's most defining traits is his utter hatred of mortal beings. He openly views humans as garbage and takes great enjoyment in slaughtering and enslaving mortals, rarely, if ever, letting them join his army. Despite his hatred of mortals, Zalgo still understands them enough to manipulate to do his bidding. An expert manipulator and a masterful liar, he is clearly capable of fooling others into trusting him long enough for him to betray them in a heartbeat, and is falsely affable enough to influence others into playing pawns or making deals with him (which he will almost always double-cross to his advantage).
Despite his egocentricity, insanity and ruthless belief of mass chaos and destruction, Zalgo genuinely fell in love with Akira, who would later become Slenderman's mother. He gave her a home in his castle after slaughtering her family until it got in the way of his plans to transform the universe, so he "reluctantly" had his men enslave her in the mines to kill her. It is later implied Zalgo regrets killing Akira, but at the same time refuses to believe it was his fault by constantly stating he "did what he had to do". He also taunts Slenderman using Akira's death, further implying Zalgo considered Akira just another baby mama in the end.
In "Legends of the Multiverse", he seems to have lost the deep echo in his voice. Due to Slenderman and the Proxies hindering his omniversal conquest as well as becoming consumed with lust for power, Zalgo's mental state became increasingly unstable, as he would often lose his cool, overreact, and lack common sense, causing him to lean slightly towards his more insane, comedic like his pre-production counterpart, where once before he would have killed whoever displeased him, in this state of annoyance he instead got annoyed that Enderman's crew had disrespected him in his lair.
Despite this, Zalgo's sadistic and serious tendencies appear to be largely intact, as he appeared to be quite pleased with himself after taking over the multiverse, and making jokes about all the woman, men, and children he slaughtered while doing so. Additionally, he showed sadistic glee when murdering Slenderman and tried to kill BEN and Sally simply for embarrassing him.
- His original family (presumably burned to death)
- Countless alien races (slaughtered to get Aton's attention at the start of the Great Monster War)
- The entire population of Mr. Widemouth's planet (slaughtered, burned, and blown up)
- Countless unnamed children (killed when they failed to inherit Zalgo's abilities)
- Akira (enslaved and starved to death by Zalgo to prevent getting in the way of his plans)
- The citizens of Shadowlurker's homeland (killed to complete Shadowlurker's training)
- Shadowlurker (killed for failing to stop the green surge; although he later revived Shadowlurker)
- Flame-Head (murdered for not giving him the coordinates of a planet)
- Gróa's husband (killed by the Shadowlurker under Zalgo's orders)
- Gróa (killed by X under Zalgo's orders when she refused to give him the Unwanted House Guest)
- The Unwanted House Guest (devoured by X under Zalgo's orders)
- Time God (disintegrated by Zalgo instantly)
- Almost every Arcosian present during the Battle of Arcosia (killed for opposing him)
- Slenderman (magic absorbed; although Slenderman was later revived)
- Unnamed demonic henchman (killed in a fit of rage)
- The entire population of the Under Realm (killed for opposing him; although they, along with the Under Realm, were later restored)
Powers and Abilities
Despite not being quite as powerful as Slenderman, Zalgo is still one of the most powerful demons to ever live and is still not without his powers.
- Super-Strength: Zalgo is shown to be very physically strong, as he is able to pick up and toss an entire planet with little effort.
- Shape-Shifting: Zalgo can immediately transform itself into any kind of being, regardless of the size or nature of the form. Zalgo took the form of a giant plastic statue, several small life entities, flying leeches, a cat, a human, and Isaac during his battle with the Proxies. Between shapeshifting, Zalgo is an orange amorphous lava-like goo, which is somewhat close to his true form. Some may disagree, however, saying that the most common avatar is the closest to its true form. Others may argue that the crucified Jesus form is its true form. This is untrue, however, the Jesus form is only Zalgo's original form.
- Telekinesis: Zalgo was very proficient in Telekinesis, utilizing it either as an offensive attack or simply as a means of displaying his power, the latter being most prevalent when he used the ability to fling henchmen across his throne room while barely raising a finger. Zalgo's telekinesis was so powerful, he could manipulate the very sky and weather, causing storms, tornadoes and lightning to strike whoever he wanted.
- Sonic Scream: Zalgo can produce very powerful and demonic screams powerful enough to cause space-quakes and deafen people.
- Agelessness: A significant aspect of the series is that Zalgo is ageless and immortal. He requires no sustenance, and cannot be harmed by mortal methods. Only the power of mystical sources like Aton's magic, Slenderman, or divine entities are capable of hurting him and bring about his destruction. He also can bestow this ability as a curse as he once did to the Mr. Widemouth so that he will be imprisoned for eternity and unable to join his friends and family in the afterlife.
- Teleporting: Zalgo can teleport from any location without losing energy. Although a useful and pragmatic ability, Zalgo doesn't exploit it too much.
- Limb Detachment: Zalgo can detach his limbs, organs, body parts, and even his head for any reason.
- Pyrokinetic Abilities/Immunity: Zalgo was born within the fires of the Pit, thus he is capable of manipulating, bathing in, and producing flames and lava alike. He was capable of incinerating entire civilizations with just a touch of his claw. He also produced enough lava to flood an entire planet. Zalgo can use his powers to perform a wide variety of techniques, such as the rapid creation of flame henchman, spikes, and walls. He can use his magic to propel himself across a flame surface. Zalgo also displayed the ability create flame demons and imbue them with life, enabling them to move of their own accord. This ability can manifest itself consciously, as was the case with his demonic henchmen. When Zalgo's fire struck people, it passes through the heart with magic and instantly melts the person to death. Zalgo also is clearly not bothered by the heat, preferring most of his homes be in hellish wastelands and fiery dimensions like the Pit; he was seen casually living in his fiery hell known as the Pit without exhibiting any signs of discomfort. And as many souls would burn and suffer the unbearable heat, Zalgo remained casual and unharmed, a further indication of Zalgo's affinity to the heat.
- Creation: Zalgo can create monsters of any shape or size, from lizards to hydras. This also applies to objects like money, furniture and weaponry.
- Poisonous Breath: Zalgo is capable of emitting poisonous vapors from his mouth.
- Reality-Warping:To the point where he turned a planet into a giant gold coin. He was also the one that turned Wonderland into the twisted wasteland it is now. "Legends of the Multiverse" has him using this power to a much more pragmatically. He turns Slenderman's projectile attacks into stuffed animals, turns an entire army into stone statues, turns half of the New Elite into banners, turns Smile Dog into a chew toy, Bush into a wooden decoy duck, and turns Speedy into a fish.
- Flight/Interstellar Travel: Zalgo is capable of flying both in air and in space at amazing speeds well beyond the speed of light.
- Levitation: Zalgo can "fly" several feet off the ground and slowly descend back to the ground with ease. And while doing this he can dash upward and he will gain altitude quickly (therefore making his flight ability superior to that of Slenderman's) before descending.
- Enhanced Hearing: Zalgo is able to hear what Jeff and his friends while inside space, which is physically impossible considering sound cannot travel through space.
- Immunity: Zalgo can survive almost impossible punishment, such as being thrown into the sun, getting cut in half and impaled through the head. He also cannot be harmed by any weapon that is of Earth (anything made by humans). According to Mr. Widemouth, nothing short of demi-god power can harm Zalgo.
- Brainwashing/Hypnosis/Corruption: Zalgo has the power of brainwashing several minds simultaneously. This also suggests that Zalgo has the ability to erase particular things from a person's memory or knowledge. Generally, it appears that the weaker willed citizens and visitors succumb to Zalgo's powerful mind control. This ability presumably has no effect on Slenderman or his Proxies.
- Phasing: Zalgo can phase through solid objects with ease. This ability also applies to other beings and their attacks, allowing them and their magical blasts or weapons to harmlessly pass through Zalgo's body.
- Transmutation: Zalgo is capable of turning beings into inanimate objects. He has turned President Bush into a wooden duck decoy, Laughing Jack into a stone statue, and Mayor Bigmouth into a slug.
- Healing/Regeneration: Zalgo can heal himself from any given injury. His healing factor allows him to heal from a single cell or drop of blood, making him almost imossible to kill. However, divine power and objects are capable of nullifying his healing factor, rendering him unable to heal.
- Weather Manipulation: Zalgo's powers extend to the manipulation of weather, as he was able to generate a blizzard with powerful gusts of wind powerful enough to freeze one's skin. He also caused a solar storm merely because he was in a bad mood.
- Earth Manipulation: Zalgo can cause earthquakes, move mountains and even shift a planet's tectonic plates using telekinesis.
- Gravity Manipulation: Zalgo has the ability to turn off gravity around him to where it only affects those around him.
- Resurrection: As long as Zalgo is killed in the Pit, he can simply resurrect himself and carry on as if nothing had happened.
- Dream Manipulation: Zalgo is capable of entering people's dreams and warping them to his liking.
- Matter Manipulation: Zalgo is capable of controlling matter, being able to remove the atoms in organic beings and re-shape them into another for, or even remove them reality.
- Necromancy: Zalgo is capable of resurrecting the dead and bending them to do his bidding.
- Blood Manipulation: Zalgo can control the blood in people's bodies.
- Cursing: Zalgo is capable of putting curses on people, landscapes, and worlds.
- Elasticity: Zalgo can stretch and extend his limbs.
- Light Manipulation: Zalgo is capable of emitting a powerful light towards enemies that is capable of blinding them.
- Power Bestowment: Zalgo has the power to grant other beings power as well, both as a curse or a gift. This was shown when he gave Mr. Widemouth and Alice Liddell immortality in order to prolong their suffering.
- Precognition: Zalgo has the ability to foresee the future and future events. This is best showcased when he was able to foresee the destruction of the Ender-bot and implied at one point that Alice Liddell would die from a heart attack when she was 92. He also once implied he knew the exact time and date of Jeff's death and asked Jeff if he wanted to hear it. How he was unable to foresee Shadowlurker's betrayal and his own death is likely just Plot Induced Stupidity.
Despite his omnipotent powers and immunity, Zalgo does have a few weaknesses.
- Divine Power: Other god-like beings, such as Slenderman and Alton, can easily kill and harm him.
- Silver: He can easily be harmed by objects made of pure silver.
- BEN's Black Stuff: BEN's Black Stuff is capable of melting Zalgo's skin on contact and even capable of nullifying his healing factor. This is because BEN's Black Stuff was created by Aton, thus technically making it a holy object.
- Bravery and Courage: If his opponent is not afraid of him, he is slightly weaker against them. The Proxies exploited this weakness in their battle with Zalgo in "Legends of the Multiverse".
- Arrogance: Although he is undeniably one of the most powerful characters in the entire series, he underestimates everyone else. He constantly and publicly belittles his loyal minions while showing everyone else less respect than even that. He is so sure of his victory and minion's loyalty, and so confident in the belief that his immensely strong demonic abilities render him essentially untouchable, that he is utterly blindsided and left puzzled when his henchmen disobey him or his enemies gain the upper hand.
- Name: Zalgo
- Origin: Creepypasta (originally), Pastamonsters
- Gender: Genderless
- Age: Over a trillion eons old.
- Tier: 2-C| High 2-A
- Attack Potency: Universe Level+, likely far higher (destroyed at least two universes as a baby. The Pastamonsters novel, which is entirely canon, further backed up the Unwanted House Guest's claim that Zalgo is a threat to the multiverse. A multiverse that has been stated to be infinite numerous times.) | Multiverse level+ (in this state, he became one with the multiverse and overid its law and order. Additionally, he was even shown to have merged all universes together, universes that are said to be infinite.)
- Speed: Massively FTL (capable of interstellar travel), likely Omnipresent within the Pit | Omnipresent (became one with spacetime)
- Lifting Strength: Class E, likely higher | Unknown
- Striking Speed: Universal | Unknown
- Durability: Universe Level+ (survived multiple attacks from Slenderman) | Unknown (he was never shown to be hurt by anything)
- Stamina: Incredibly high, if not limitless
- Intelligence: 'Nigh-Omniscient (Is said to know "lots of things", such as the truth of many well-known conspiracies as well as future events, like the destruction of the Ender-bot and knew that Shadowlurker would discover his past. Zalgo is also able to look through the eye of anything that is made in his image, allowing him to know what occurs even when he isn't around as shown with the Children of Zalgo's statue and the painting of Zalgo in the Unwanted House Guest's home. He is aware and can view infinite versions of himself in infinite timelines and knows of the past and future.)
Key: Base Form | After absorbing Slenderman and the Multiverse Crystals
|“||Mercy is for the weak!||„|
|~ Zalgo's motto|
|“||For eons I have terrorized this land. Every miserable creature trembled at the mere mention of my name. The pitiful mortals fright before my astounding power. But now, I am openly mocked by these measly urchins. Tales of Aton's heroics have spread through the multiverse like a virus, but I will cure the multiverse of this plague of hope. I will unleash such evil that even the most innocent soul will be consumed by terror!||„|
|~ Zalgo's speech to his army.|
|“||As far as the eye can see, the land is deoslute and full of despair. Shadows crawl across the Pit and block out the light. Darkness oozes from every crevice. Hope has been eradicated. Only terror reigns. Yet, there is one that mocks my omnipresent evil with his existence. He possesses the power which could destroy me. They call him... Aton!||„|
|~ Zalgo to a young Slenderman.|
|“||Children, to me.||„|
|~ Zalgo summoning the Children of Zalgo.|
|“||Mortals are nothing more than a disease and an unfortunate coincidence. Together, we will wipe this filth off the face of the multiverse and remind all who is the master of this multiverse. NOW BEGONE!||„|
|~ Zalgo to the Cult of Zalgo.|
|“||I call it my Magnum Opus. It is my purpose... and now it is yours as well. It's beautiful. Over thousands of years... I traveled across the cosmos, studying the little skin puppets known as mortals. Spoiler alert: Mortal life is booooooring! I needed to spice up their lives and to do that I needed to unleash my friends upon theme to show them a good time. I need to fulfill life's one true purpose... To grow and spread... covering all that exists... until everything is... Me! I only had one problem: Aton. I hate to admit it but even I am no match for that fat idiot. One single divine being cannot stop Aton. But two divine beings... Well, now, that just might do. Out of all my labors... the most beguiling was... attempting to graft my divine genes with that of another species. I hoped the result of such a coupling would be enough... to help me conquer the multiverse. I had your uncles, Sexual Offenderman, deliver some of them to me. It broke his moral code, but I compensated him generously... and to ease his conscience, I said I'd never hurt them. But one after the other, they failed me. Not one of them carried the godly genes. Until you, Slenderman. Out of all my spawns... only you carried the connection to the light. For the first time in my existence... I am truly not alone!!!!||„|
|~ Zalgo revealing his plans to Slenderman.|
|“||Such fragile creatures you are.||„|
|~ Zalgo slaughtering and taunting villagers.|
|“||You are one of my most powerful minions. You possess the ability to steal the essence of the mightiest of warriors or the deadliest of beasts. You have never failed me.||„|
|~ Zalgo brainwashing the Shadowlurker.|
|“||I'ḿ̱̪̦̫̩̫͕͉̝͓̀́ ̕͠͏͓̬̝̫̟͘s̢̱͙̤̱̘̮̼͟t̵̨̼̮̠͕͚̬̳͈̯̭̠̼̯̩̀̕i̶̺̬͈̦̹̰͓͚͎͖̜̯͉̠͟l̡̢͏̹̝̺͇̹̲̫̦͙͙͜l̸̛̺̘̞͙̠͟͠ ̶̡̙̳͚̜͚̲̼̥͝h̵̪̪̗̜̠̪͘͜ͅͅe̴̶̳͈̙̞͖̠̮̟̼̞̳͖̼̕̕͜ͅͅŗ҉̳̦̬̗̜͈̣͇̤̦̮͈̭͎͞e̸̡͏͎̙͔͕̮͍̱̞̰͖̬̹͖̠̩̥||„|
|~ Zalgo's secret message in the Season One intro|
|“|| Zalgo:Oh, oh, Under Realm, it is good to be back! Name's Lord Zalgo and I take it you're some kind of living Lincoln Log? (laughs) Just kidding, I don't know who you are, Enderman.|
Enderman: W-what are you? H-how do you know my name?
Zalgo: Oh, I know lots of things! (*voice changes*) Lots of things.
|~ Zalgo's first lines in the entire series.|
|“||Hahahahaha!! You kids are adorable! Now turn around and I might let you live.||„|
|~ Zalgo taunting BEN and Sally.|
|“||OH, the look—HAHAHAH—on your FACE! Ahaha! "BEN, noo!" Ahahahah!! Thought— your.. friend... Dief!!! Ahahahahahahahaha!!! Boy, you kids sure are gullible! (Laughs) It's funny how dumb you are.||„|
|~ Zalgo mocking Ms. P and Sally's reaction to BEN's "death".|
|“||YOU! You can't even imagine what you just cost me! Do you have any idea what I'm like (voices changes to a low, demonic tone) WHEN I'M MAD??!!||„|
|~ Zalgo's villainous breakdown.|
|“||GO TO SLEEP. ...Hahaha!! Get it? That's your stupid one liner. Hoo boy, I crack myself up. But now I gotta kill ya, so it was nice knowing you. Oh wait, it WASN'T!!!||„|
|~ Zalgo to Jeff.|
|“|| I'm been impressed with you guys. You're more clever than you look. Especially the ugly one.|
Jeff: (to Ms. P) He's talking about you.
So I'm gonna let you kids off the hook. You might come in handy later. BUT KNOW THIS: A darkness approaches. A day will come in the future where everything you care about will change...until then I'll be watching you! I'll be watching you...
|~ Zalgo's warning to Jeff, Ms. P, BEN and Sally.|
|“||You worthless slime! I'll have you for dinner, you worm! I'll eat every last mortal in this world, I'll devour you all just as I had all the others! HA!! HA!! HA!! HA!! HA!! HA!!||„|
|~ Zalgo as he takes control of Slenderman.|
|“||Name's Zalgo! And your name's Jeffery Woods, the man who killed his family. Rumor is.. I heard you finally befriended Eyeless Jack! Nice work. No, really! I applaud you! To bad you couldn't keep him alive. But I'm getting ahead of ourselves; let's relax! Care for a game of interdimensional chess? Have a cup of tea.||„|
|~ Zalgo pretending to be nice to Jeff|
|“|| Zalgo: Look, Joker, I know we've had our problems in the past, but it seems an ancient artifact that can defeat me is out there and I need your generous assistance getting him back.|
Jeff: Yeah? Well, why should I give a fuck? All you've done is tried to kill me and my friends.
Zalgo: (laughs) I hear you! Now, what's in it for you? Well, as soon as I dispose of that little crystal, I'll give you your family back?
Zalgo: No, seriously. I have their souls in the Pit! Help me destroy that crystal and you can get all the family time your little dark heart desires. Now.. do we have ourselves a deal?
|~ Zalgo making a deal with Jeff.|
|“|| Jeff: What have you done?|
Zalgo:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yes, Jeffery. You have been betrayed. That wasn't the crystal you destroyed, it was your family's souls! I destroyed that silly thing eons ago!
Jeff: We made a deal you cocksucker!
Zalgo:Actually, if you remember correctly, our deal was at best implied, and even then (points to himself) bad guy! ...You see Jeffrey, you may think this is cruelty, but this is actually a lesson; No matter how hard you try, you will always be alone! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! FOOOOL!
Jeff: Fight me, YOU DICKHEAD!
Zalgo: Soon enough, Jeffery, but not until I find a way to defeat you and Slenderman. Now, what was I saying? Oh, yes! You will always be alone.. but I will never be alone as long as I have you. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
|~ Zalgo deceives Jeff.|
|“||Foolish, unknowing, innocent little Proxies. Little do you know that the path l have chosen for you will lead you to your doom! HAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!||„|
|~ Zalgo tricking the Proxies.|
|“|| Enderman: Do you have them where we want them?|
Zalgo: (in hologram form) Of course! Those silly Proxies get stupider everyday.
Enderman: Excellent. I just hope you don't screw up like you did last time.
Zalgo: Relax, Blocky Boy. Also, I don't quite like your tone. (Snaps fingers; Enderman is levitated in the air and dropped into a pool)
Enderman: AAAAAAAAHHHH!!! MY FLESH IS MELTING!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!
Zalgo: HA! HA! HA! HA! Alright, but as long as you remember who the true master is! Now run along, worm. I have better things to do than play with my toys. HA! HA! HAAAA!!
|~ Zalgo asserting his dominance over Enderman.|
|“||It's funny really, how pathetically easy it was to manipulate him... Poor little Eyeless Jack, bullied by his friends. Just wanting to help out, desperate for help and attention. So sad, so hopeless, just needing a friend. Wanting to run with the big dogs. He was so easy to manipulate, Jacky! And once we were "friends", it was all so clear. Using him as a pawn was so wonderfully obvious! You may have not known it, but this whole time I was always there. Watching him be rejected and abused by Jeff, mocked by all the girls, and made fun of by none other than you, Jack! I sat patiently and waited until he finally achieved some sort of happiness, and just waited for the right moment to swoop in and take it all. It was like lining up dominoes. It all fell together so perfectly. While he was working under Enderman, I was in my throneroom, planning. ...You know, I really should thank you and the other Proxies, Jack. All of this could have been avoided if you would've just let him in on your childish games. Any regrets, LJ? Looking forward to the wasteland that your life is about to become? After Eyeless Jack destroys this universe and has his fun with all of you, I'll give him a proper sendoff: by betraying him and trapping his tormented soul in the Pit for all eternity. HAA-HAHAHAHA-HAAA!!!||„|
|~ Zalgo revealing himself as the true villain in "To Proxy Mountain".|
|“||You can no longer deny it, Eyeless Jack is now nothing more than a toy at my disposal. As of now l, you, your friends and he, belong to ME.||„|
|~ Zalgo taunting Laughing Jack.|
|“||By the end of today I will have you and your friends screaming for mercy, I guarantee that.||„|
|~ Zalgo to Eyeless Jack and Jeff.|
|“||Come now. I can't have you giving up after such a glancing blow. No, I'm afraid your torment is only just beginning. There are so many horrors I have yet to show you.||„|
|~ Zalgo during his fight with Jeff.|
|“||How's that? Are you beginning to regret you're foolish decision to the defy me? Or shall I remind you of your place, you worthless, inferior insect?!||„|
|~ Zalgo taunting Jeff|
|“||Before you die, Jeffery, tell me. How did it feel killing him? You can convince yourself it was an accident, but we all know the truth.||„|
|~ Zalgo taunting Jeff about Eyeless Jack's death.|
|“|| Zalgo:Well, would you look at that. Looks like your friends really care about you, Jack. And you care about them...(*Voice turns deep*) D͍̙̤̜O̴̯͍͙͜N̦̱̖̥̹̤͕͜͞'̨͕̣̥̝̮̙͙̲͎͢T͍̩̞͢ ̠͚̭̮͍̬͚͘Y͎̪͓͕̤O҉̙̻͔U̼͎̲̣͢?!|
Eyeless Jack: What are you.. No! NO!
Zalgo: Perhaps killing your friends will make you think twice about this betrayal.
|~ Zalgo to Eyeless Jack before torturing Jeff.|
|“||Do your worst, inferior one!||„|
|~ Zalgo before his defeat in To Proxy Mountain.|
|“||When you destroy a planet you forget about all the little things. The pretty birds tweeting, the children playing their little games, hundreds going about their day... HAHAHAHAAA! I just love my job!||„|
|~ Zalgo while showing off his collection.|
|“|| Masky: Uh, what crazy thing do you want anyway? To eat my soul? To rip out my teeth? Are you gonna replace my eyes with baby heads or something?|
Zalgo: Yeesh, relax. All I want is a puppet!
Masky: A puppet? What are you playing at?
Zalgo Everyone loves puppets. And it looks to me that you've got a surplus.
|~ Zalgo making a deal with Masky.|
|“||Seems to me one little puppet is a small price to pay to learn all the secrets of the universe. Besides, what have your friends done for you, lately? How many times have you sacrificed for them, huh? And when have they ever returned the favor? Tick tock, mortal.||„|
|~ Zalgo manipulating Masky|
|“|| Masky: So which puppet are you going to pick?|
Zalgo:Hmm, let's see... eenie... meanie.. miney... YOU.
|~ Zalgo preparing to possess Masky.|
|“||You humans never fail to slink back down a couple rungs on that evolutionary ladder. All your advances in medicine, science, exploring space, all your good will - just when you think you've got it all together - you revert and devolve into the animals that you are.||„|
|~ Zalgo after tricking Masky.|
|“||Man, it has been so long since I've inhabited a body. (slaps himself in the face) Woo! (slaps the other cheek) Woo! How the hell did all this skin get on my arm? (rips the skin on his left arm off, revealing bone and muscle) Haha! Pain is hilarious!! And a beating heart? Lungs? A NOSE?! This thing's deluxe!||„|
|~ Zalgo after taking Masky's body.|
|“||Bold of you to assume you worms have a chance of beating me. Hey Jeffrey, wanna hear the exact time and date of your death?||„|
|~ Zalgo (in Masky's body) taunting Jeff, Ms. P, and Masky.|
|“||Ah! What is this feeling? (Wheezing) My body is burning! I can't move these stupid noodle legs! Curse you, useless flesh sticks! Body...shutting down... infection... spreading... through the body... ... Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa.. hey!||„|
|~ Zalgo beginning to feel the effects and weaknesses of being a mortal.|
|“||You can't defeat me! Big things are coming! I'm a being of pure energy with no weakness! I'LL BE BACK!!! (begins speaking in reverse) !!!HGIN SI ESPYLACOPA EHT .OGLAZ DROL FO WODAHS EHT NI REVIUQ LLIW UOY .EREH SI SYAD FO DNE EHT .DOOLB FO REVIR A NI NWORD LLIW UOY||„|
|~ Zalgo after being exorcised out of Masky's body by Hoodie.|
|“|| Zalgo: (to Masky on the phone) Hello? Hello, hello? Oh, hey. This is one call you probably weren’t expecting.|
Zalgo: It’s probably obvious now, but I didn’t die in that exorcism. And when the police raided that vault they also found some rather incriminating evidence on those security cameras...or what was left of them anyway. I thought to give you one last ring. For old time sake, to remind you there is no where you can go where I won’t find you. There’s no place you can hide that I won’t kill you. And I’ll think about it every night until I get out of here and when I do I-
Masky: I’m sorry, Can I put you on hold for a minute? Thanks.
Zalgo: What? No! You can't put me on hold! I AM LORD ZALGO AND YOU WILL NOT PUT ME ON HOLD!! I WILL CHEW YOUR SOUL UP AND SPIT IT OUT YOU PATHETIC LITTLE BU- (Masky tosses the phone in a nearby trash can before casually walking off)
|“||HAAAAHAHAHAHAAA!!! FOOOOL! You were so blinded by your quest to find your WORTHLESS family that you couldn't see the truth right in front of your face!||„|
|~ Zalgo (in disguise) mocking Alice Liddell for falling for his trap.|
|“|| Zalgo: Well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well! Aren't you a sight for sore eye! Alice Liddell, my have you grown!|
Alice: YOU MONSTER!! (she tries to attack Zalgo but he immobilizes her in a magic beam)
Zalgo:Woah, don't have a heart attack, you're not 92 yet.
|~ Zalgo after seeing Alice Liddell again.|
|“|| Alice: Get out of here! You have no dominion in our world!|
Zalgo: Maybe not right now, but things change, Little Alice! Things... change.
|~ Zalgo to Alice|
|“||Thanks Jeffery! I couldn't have done it without you!||„|
|~ Zalgo mockingly thanking Jeff for helping him steal the Multiverse Portal.|
|“|| (Zalgo and X laughs as they capture BEN and Ms. P. Shadowlurker eventually joins in)Zalgo: Shut up! Who said you could laugh? (to Jeff) Face it, Joker. You and your friends belong to me. (Zalgo holds up Jeff's friends in doll form and laughs evilly) And you are going to do whatever I say for the rest of your pathetic lives. You are my slaves, just like Shadowlurker over there.|
Jeff: Shadowlurker, you don't need to be anybody's slave. You were Slenderman's best friend. He taught you everything and protected your ass from those bullies. He would never call you a slave!
Zalgo: Don't listen to him, Shadowlurker. That life of yours is over and done with. You serve me now. Now kill him, you sorry excuse for a minion. Get him.
Jeff: Slenderman would've protected you if given the chance. Is this how you're gonna repay us? HE TRUSTED YOU! We gave you a chance to quit this life and you still go back to being Zalgo's little BITCH!
Zalgo: I gave you those incredible powers, expanded your lifespan, and let you live in my palace! Who are you gonna listen to? Him or me? (after a long pause, Shadowlurker knocks Jeff back with a magical attack) HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! You see? There was no contest.
|~ Zalgo preventing Jeff from redeeming the Shadowlurker.|
|“|| Mancala: The hour is near. It's time for my payment.|
Zalgo: Payment? For what? You getting me the Multiverse Crystals? Your wiring must be screwed up because if I remember correctly, you did not get them. I did.
Mancala: We had a deal. I held up my part of the bargain.
Zalgo: Well, you shouldn't have made a deal with the devil! It's common knowledge, Tin Man! (laughs) (Mancala throws a magic blast towards Zalgo, only for Zalgo to turn the blast into a stuffed animal) I granted you these powers, and I can take them away, you bucket of bolts. (blasts Mancala out of his castle) Not much of a threat now, are you?
|~ Zalgo betrays Mancala|
|“|| Zalgo: Now can anyone remind me what I was trying to do?|
Shadowlurker: Stopping the Proxies from getting the House Guest's notebooks, sir.
Zalgo: THAT'S RIGHT! Shadowlurker, get me a glass of blood, prepare for an invasion and send out the invites for my taking over the multiverse VIP party. Oh, and X, you've earned a treat, have the Elite for a snack. The day of chaos is upon us, my minions. Now begone.
|~ Zalgo preparing to invade more planets and sending X to kill the New Elite|
|“|| Shadowlurker: Sir... Have you ever loved someone? Cared for someone? Have you ever felt what it's really like love someone?|
|~ Shadowlurker questions Zalgo.|
|“||Slenderman.. Your friends have fought valiantly, but in vain. I now speak directly to you. On this night, you have allowed your friends to die for you rather than face me yourself. There is no greater dishonor. Therefor, I have a proposal. My army is currently planning to invade the planet Arcosia. Simply meet with them in Arcosia and it will be just me and you. Can you hear me? Just you and me. Mano A Mano. However.. If you aren't on that miserable rock in due time, I will have my men massacre every last man, woman and child on that planet and destroy it myself. Think it over, will you?||„|
|~ Zalgo challenging Slenderman to a fight by telepathically speaking through the heads of him and his allies.|
|“||Alright, listen up, you one-lifespan, three-dimensional, five-sense skin puppets! For one trillion years I've been trapped in my own decaying dimension, waiting for the time where I could call the multiverse my own, and that time is upon us. The name's Lord Zalgo. But you can call me your new emperor and master for all of eternity! What's with the long faces? Don't blame me! Blame Slenderman for not showing u- (the army fires all their weaponry at Zalgo, but to no avail)...Okay. On seconds thought, slaughtering you pathetic worms is the perfect warm-up before the fun really begins!||„|
|~ Zalgo arriving to the Battle of the Pit.|
|“|| Zalgo: Delighted to see you again, my son... Too bad it also might be the last time.|
Slenderman: You're going to suffer for what you did to my mother, Zalgo.
Zalgo: Interesting for you to sacrifice yourself for your worthless Proxies. What have they ever done for you?
Slenderman: Unlike you, Zalgo, I have a sense of honor. The Proxies are under my protection.
Zalgo: I won't have my honor questioned by you.
Slenderman: I'm not questioning your honor. I'm denying it's existence.
Zalgo: What a fool to give up your life....For your underlings.
|~ Zalgo and Slenderman's exchange before their final fight.|
|“||Slendy, you have to bring out your best to defeat me, and your best part is ME!!||„|
|~ Zalgo before corrupting Slenderman.|
|“||At last! At long, long last! The Multiverse Crystals have been absorbed! The event 1 billion years prophesied has come to pass! The day has come! THE MULTIVERSE IS FINALLY MINE!||„|
|~ Zalgo after absorbing the powers of the Multiverse Crystals.|
|“||It's time we do a little redecorating. I could really use a castle of some kind! (Zalgo rises his castle from the ground) And how about some river pools of blood?!? This party never stops! Time is dead and meaning has no meaning! Existence is upside down and the multiverse is mine to torment! WELCOME, ONE AND ALL, TO THE ETERNAL RULE OF LORD ZALGO!!||„|
|~ Zalgo finally achieving his goal of multiversal domination.|
|“||Ah, nothing beats the sweet sound of hundreds of voices screaming in pain and terror!||„|
|~ Zalgo while carving his name into a planet.|
|“|| Zalgo: Well isn't this...Í̥͚̣̠͡Ǹ̳͚̤̲̲̠̲̪T̵̙͙͉̝̳̞̺̤̀́Ȩ̷̢̱R̶̷̨͎̱͍E̠͉͚͠Ş͏͙̝̲͖͈͚T̨̛͍͓̻Į̢͕̤Ń̝͓̗̕G̢̢̛̟̱̭. (circles Jeff, Ms. P and Smile Dog) Long Neck, Ugly, and the mutt themselves has come to face me. You think you can stop me? Go ahead, Witch, show me what you've got.|
Ms. P: I um... I-
Zalgo: Do it, witch. Do some brilliant spell that takes me down right now. Whattdya got, Long Neck, everyone's waiting. DO IT.
Ms. P: Uhh... DAMMIT!! (she fires a magical blast at Zalgo, who harmlessly catches the blast with his mouths)
Zalgo: Neat trick. Lemme show you what I can do! (he waves his hand and sends Ms. P backward into a tree) That's right. Don't be a hero, girl. Remember what happened to the Unwanted House Guest? The Arcosians? ....Slenderman? That's what happens to heroes in my world. (burns Ms. P's spell book along with Unwanted House Guest's notes)
Ms. P: NO!!! MY SPELL BOOK!!!
Zalgo Yeah, that's right. (faces his henchmen) HENCHMEN!! Whoever kills the witch gets their own universe! Two universes if you kill her boyfriend, three if you kill the dog!
|~ Zalgo dealing with Jeff, Ms. P and Smile Dog.|
|“||Minions, this new multiverse wouldn't be possible without this guy! Give him a demonic round of applause!||„|
|~ Zalgotelling his minions to applaud the Shadowlurker.|
|“||Ladies, gentlemen, that creature with like 87 different faces. (Creature with 88 different faces: 88 different faces!) Whoa-ho, sorry - touchy subject. Anyways, it's been fun turning this multiverse inside out, rounding up all its terrified inhabitants and then stacking them into this massive throne of frozen mortal agony. Don't worry, they're not conscious anymore. Probably. (Time God: Uh, my omelettes. They-they have friendly faces.) Whoops. Hehe, back, back you go there. But this multiverse is just the beginning. It's time to take our chaos omniversal! Alright boys, to Aton's realm we go. Set the world aflame with your weirdness. This omniverse is ours! Ah, omniversal domination. I could get used to - (the demons hit an invisible shield and fall down) WHAT??!!! Fools! Of course only I have to power to destroy the shields. (Zalgo extends his arm and puts hand around the shield, causing it to melt his arm off) AGHHHHH!!!! (Paci-Fire: I think I broke something.) Walk it off! Hmm, this might be more complicated than I thought.||„|
|~ Zalgo, ordering his minions to spreed their evil across the omniverse by invading Aton's realm, only to discover there is a barrier keeping all of them, including himself away from Aton's home.|
|“||'We'll meet again. Don't know where. Don't know when. Oh, I know we'll meet again, some sunny day.||„|
|~ Zalgo singing at Shadowlurker's appreciation party.|
|“||Ah, sharp as ever, my thin-skinned adviser. As you may have noticed...I've recently had a (Voice echoing:) multiversal makeover. I control space, matter, and now that that dumb clock's out of the way, time itself! But I wasn't always this way. You think those chains are tight? Imagine torturing the same souls everyday. Sure, it never really stops being funny, eventually, you just get tired of torturing the same damn people every single day. So one day i decided screw it! Why torment the mortals in my Dimension, when I could torment the whole Omniverse? Here's just one hitch. As it turns out, my evil can't enter the confines of Aton's realm. There's something keeping me out.||„|
|~ Zalgo revealing his motivations for universal conquer in "Legends of the Multiverse Part 8".|
|“||Listen, Shadowlurker, once I absorb that dumb gods power, finally the Pit will take over. Anything will be possible. I'll remake a fun world-- a better world- for us, of course. For the mortals it will for 24/7 suffering, torture, murder and death. But for you and all the other demons, it'll be a party that never ends with a host that never dies! No more restrictions! No more laws! You'd be one of us. All-powerful. Greater than anything you've imagined! And all I need is your help.||„|
|~ Zalgo to Shadowlurker about the intentions of his plans.|
|“|| Shadowlurker: But, my lord, the New Elite are still out there, planning your defeat!|
Zalgo: I will destroy them all! I will take everything they fear to lose! I will destroy them like I did Slenderman! They will all suffer for daring to oppose me! Everyone in the multiverse as well!
Shadowlurker: But if you kill everyone else, you'll have no one to rule!
Zalgo: Hee-Hee-Hee... What's the fun in destruction if there a no "precious" lives lost?
|~ The Shadowlurker's realization of Zalgo's villainy.|
|“||Well, anyway, for all your years of service, you deserve a reward. Here, have the still-beating heart of a hydra (snaps his fingers and a beating heart appears in Shadowlurker's hands). Now run along and have fun! I have places to be. Mortals aren't gonna torture themselves you know. Ciao!||„|
|~ Zalgo to the Shadowlurker.|
|“||I've got lots of friends! Uh, Henchmen Number 3, Henchmen 167, X- Oh, wait, I forgot X died...||„|
|~ Zalgo trying to list off all of his "friends"|
|“||It's always a pleasure to mess with your heads, Proxies.||„|
|~ Zalgo taunting the New Elite.|
|“||Welcome to my personal Hell, Jeffery! Come stay a while.||„|
|~ Zalgo taunting Jeff.|
|“||Are you enjoying your new home? That's all that matters in the end.||„|
|~ Zalgo to the New Elite.|
|“||So the mortals are trying to fight back, huh. Adorable! X! Take that robot out! I have a resistance to crush.||„|
|~ Zalgo to X, upon the New Elite trying to get into Zalgo's fortress.|
|“||HAHAHAHAHA! You are nothing but insignificant insects to Zalgo! And insects get... SQUASHED!! And... Exterminated!||„|
|~ Zalgo fighting off the Under Realm refugees.|
|“||Oh no, it's Zalgo! Right? Isn't that what you're all thinking? Hey, Bigmouth, why aren't you dancing? Chop chop, huh?||„|
|~ Zalgo discovering the heroes in his lair.|
|“||Ha ha ha ho! This is just too perfect! Didn't you worthless maggots know the zodiac doesn't work if you don't all hold hands? And what's better, you've brought every threat to my power together in one easy-to-destroy CIRCLE!!! (destroys the zodiac) HAHAHA!!! That stupid old Aton really messed up making you guys the Multiverse's only hope.||„|
|~ Zalgo to the Proxies and their allies as he destroys the Zalgo Zodiac.|
|“||Oh, don't you mess with me, Teddy Bear. I'M.. All.. Powerfu- (BEN throws a handful of Black Stuff at Zalgo's face, which begins to melt his face off) AAAAH!! DAMN INSECTS!!! ARRGHH!!! WHEN MY FACE REGENERATES I'M GONNA RIP YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!!!||„|
|~ Zalgo's rage over BEN throwing Black Stuff at his face.|
|“||Not so fast. You two wait here! Shadowlurker, hold down the ship. (Turns into a red and black hydra) I've got some children I need to make into corpses. (Deep voice:) Seeya real soon.||„|
|~ Zalgo to Jeff, Smile, and Shadowlurker before chasing Sally Williams and BEN.|
|“||COME HERE KIDDIES!!! COME HERE SO I CAN EAT YOUR SOULS!!!!!||„|
|~ Zalgo while perusing Sally and BEN across the universe.|
|“||ALRIGHT, JEFFERY! I have your best friend in one hand and your surrogate daughter in the other! Have you made up your mind yet? Times ticking...I got the kids! Bah, this is taking too long. I think I'm gonna kill one of them now, just for the hell of it!||„|
|~ Zalgo forcing Jeff to give up his energy faster by almost killing BEN and Sally.|
|“||HAHAHAHA! Oh, even when you're about to die you mortals can't make up your mind, can you?||„|
|~ Zalgo mocking Smile Dog's attempts to save Jeff.|
|“||Hold on. If you all let me go, I'll give you anything! Money, fame, infinite power, YOUR OWN UNIVERSE! Have mercy! (Jeff leaps in the air and stabs Zalgo with the Sword of Splendorman; Zalgo's power begins to be absorbed) 'NO! What's happening to me?! NRUTER YAM I TAHT REWOP TNEICNA EHT EKOVNI I ,NRUB OT EMOC SAH EMIT YM , .N .O .T .A!||„|
|~ Zalgo pathetically begging for his life after being brutally beating by the Proxies.|
|“|| Shadowlurker! Shadowlurker, help me! ... What are you waiting for you worthless slime?! DON'T JUST STAND THERE!! SAVE ME YOU INFERIOR, SECOND-RATE, WORTHLESS LITTLE BUG!!|
Shadowlurker: That is enough! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!!! (Sends a blast of energy at Zalgo)
Zalgo:No, WAIT!! SHADOWLURKER!!!
|~ Zalgo's last words before being obliterated by the Shadowlurker.|
|“||Oh, boy. This guy. Really no introduction needed, but this is a biography so I'm bound to pull something out of my ass. Throughout my life I've seen rapists, homicidal monsters, real estate agents, and all the most fucked begins you can imagine. But I've never seen anyone like Zalgo. Trust me when I say, this fucked up sack of shit is by far the most twisted fucktard I've ever met. Yes, even more than Laughing Jack. Zalgo used to basically rule the universe until Slenderman was born. Zalgo tortured Slenderman everyday of his life, dipping him in fire, zapping him with lasers, psychological torture, and routine beatings. Sick fuck. Anyway, this bastard was about to take over the omniverse until Shadowlurker killed him. My only regret is that he doesn't have a grave for me to shit on.||„|
|~ Jeff's bio of Zalgo in the Pastamonsters Handbook.|
|“|| LORD ZALGO
Is he watching me?
DO NOT SUMMON AT ALL COSTS! ZALGO CAN'T BE TRUSTED!
Beware of Zalgo. The most powerful and dangerous creature I've ever encountered. I should have listen to the stories about him. This nightmare in disguise will seduce you with never ending flattery until he gets what he wants- And what he wants is the destruction of reality itself.
I was desperate, so desperate I trusted a demon who murdered his entire family. I sent him back to the Pit from which he came, but he'll be back eventually.
When I summoned Zalgo I found ten symbols in a cave. Aton had prophesied that these symbols could create a force strong enough to vanquish Zalgo. I don't recognize any of the symbols, but time will tell what they mean. None of them seem connected to Aton's elite. Perhaps it belongs to... a New Elite?
Whatever you do, never fall for Zalgo's tricks, and NEVER let him into your mind.
|~ Zalgo's entry in the Unwanted House Guest's notes.|
|“||Note to self: Possessing people is hilarious! To think of all the sensations I've been missing out on- burning, stabbing, drowning. It's like a buffet tray of fun! Once I unleash the Pit upon the mortal worms, I'll enjoy giving this body the grand finale- by throwing it in the Under Realm's acid pits! Best of all, people will just think Masky lost his mind, and his mental form will just wander in the Pit forever. Want to join him, Zelda?||„|
|~ Note left by Zalgo and discovered by BEN after Zalgo possessed Masky, revealing Zalgo's plans to kill Masky and make it look like a suicide|
- Zalgo ignites a red flame in his hand when, in order to seal a deal, he shakes the hand of the other party.
- The mouth on Zalgo's head is used for talking while the ones on his abdomen are used for eating.
- Second to Enderman, The Rake, and B.O.B, Zalgo is the most recurring villain in the series, ignoring Villain Protagonists like Jeff, BEN, Ms. P, etc.
- Zalgo is arguably the most evil Pastamonsters villain, even moreso than Malitch and Mancala. He's a sadistic, tyrannical dictator who loves to inflict pain and suffering on others (children included), and while most villains usually have some form of a redemption arc or are at least Laughably Evil, he continuously refuses to be redeemed even when given mercy. He lacks any kind of Evil Virtues, being lazy, spoiled, a dirty fighter, not particularly smart, and wanting only his own gratification.
- This is even backed up by the show's creator, Comickit. Comickit once said in an interview "Zalgo is the literal embodiment of evil. You should base your question within the Pastamonsters world and not ours, in the universe of Pastamonsters, there is nothing more evil than Zalgo."
- Zalgo has even managed to disgust other villains in the series for his vileness, Aton calls him the vilest creature he's ever met, Malitch outright compares him to cancer, Slenderman calls him the "darkest soul in the Under Realm", and Enderman calls him insane and a madman.
- Towards the end of the Pastamonsters theme song, a whisper can be heard that sounds like "I'm still here." It is heavily implied that the voice is Zalgo warning the viewers of his second coming.
- Through the first half of season 2, the whisper changes to "Aton is not what he seems".
- Further evidence that the voice is Zalgo is when the first apocalyptic version of the Pastamonsters plays in the beginning of "Legends of the Multiverse Part 6" is played backwards, a voice that is clearly meant to be Zalgo can be heard saying the words "I'M WATCHING YOU NERDS." The second one has him saying only "HE COMES!" sounding much angrier. The final one says "Good bye, Pastamonsters."
- In any episode after "Legends of the Multiverse part 8", the whisper is gone, since Zalgo is finally killed in the fourth part of the special.
- Zalgo was redesigned at least once; Comickit felt that his original design was not scary enough.
- It is stated numerous times that he is made from pure energy, not skin and bones, which Zalgo states himself in one episode. Despite this, when he gets his face melted in "Legends of the Multiverse Part 8", one can see bones and sinew under his face.
- President Bush and Smile Dog seems to be capable of sensing Zalgo's presence.
- In Season 1, he was originally a one-shot villain, but with so many cameo appearances and having some connections to Slenderman and the Pastamonsters lore, he became the main villain of the entire series.
- He is similar to the following villains, many of which are Pure Evil.
- Aku from Samurai Jack
- Both are fairly comedic yet threatening villains.
- Both have similar powers.
- Both can only be defeated by divine power.
- Both are demons.
- Both live in a hellish lair.
- Frieza from the Dragon Ball franchise.
- Both kill their goons when they fail
- Both betrayed different groups, Zalgo betrayed the monsters, Frieza betrayed the Saiyans.
- Pepper Satanica from The Margra Batto And Kyra Verbeten spinoff, The Punkettes.
- Both are demonic rulers.
- Both enjoy tormenting their enemies before killing them.
- Both live in a hellish dimension.
- both wear capes.
- both kill their minions when they fail them, or as just a joke.
- Both have similar powers.
- Both are Pure Evil.
- Aku from Samurai Jack
- Children Of Grandmasters Of All Horrors from Celestial Realm And Eternal Legacy.
- Both are pure evil
- Both are as evil as Pepper Satanica.
- The only difference is that Children Of Grandmasters Of All Horrors are Purely Malign AKA Masters of Horrors but Zalgo is not. This is BECAUSE Purely Malign (AKA Masters of Horrors) easily beats Pure Evil. This makes Children Of Grandmasters Of All Horrors far more evil, fearsome, sinister and scarier than Pepper Satanica & Zalgo combined.
- Neverless, Zalgo is a lone villain but Children Of Grandmasters Of All Horrors are partners in crime.
- Zalgo hates Eyeless Jack the most out of Slenderman's proxies because he is the only one Zalgo has never been able to traumatize.
- BEN has stated that Zalgo once shook hands with Stalin.
- In the Summoning Gods, Demons, and other Anomalies section of the Pastamonsters Handbook, the steps to summoning Zalgo are scribbled out with a message to the side that reads "DO NOT SUMMON. ZALGO CANNOT BE TRUSTED!!!". It is implied the Unwanted House Guest was the one who scribbled it out.
- Contrary to popular belief, Zalgo cannot be identified as male or female, as he is a being above the concept of gender or race. He also claims his home dimension has 14 billion different gender identities and there is paperwork involved in determining sexual orientation and he's not exactly been keeping track of his.
- Unlike other members of his race, Zalgo keeps his mental state and can speak, as opposed to simply roaring. This is because he was already extremely violent, murderous, sadistic and insane and his demonic instinct had no effect on his mentality.
- Contrary to popular belief, Zalgo is not the cause behind the evil in the Under Realm. In fact, it's the evil that attracted Zalgo to the realm.
- A character heavily resembling Zalgo appeared in the Sonic Boom episode Nominatus Rising.
- Zalgo's least favorite holiday is Christmas because of all the joy it spreads. Another reason is because every Christmas morning, Santa Claus comes to the Pit to personally give Zalgo a lump of coal. Zalgo hates this so much so that whenever that time of year comes, Zalgo sets up a constantly advancing death course in order to kill him, which always fails.
- Originally, Zalgo's death involved him getting violently bisected by Jeff with the Sword of Splendorman, but Comickit chose to have Shadowlurker kill Zalgo because it felt more "satisfying".
- Comickit has once said in an a interview that if Zalgo had a human form it would look nothing like the human Zalgo one would see on Tumblr, but he would look like a horrifying, grotesque barely-human monster instead.
- Zalgo was originally going to be an omnipotent neutral trickster similar to Q from Star Trek or Discord from My Little Pony, as opposed to the much more malevolent and chaotic deposition that would later characterize him.
- Zalgo, at his most powerful, is the strongest character in Pastamonsters, with Aton being to only one to surpass his power.
- Zalgo is the only villain in the entire series to defeat the Proxies, even if it was for a short amount of time.
- Aside from a very brief rendition of We'll Meet Again, Zalgo has never gotten a dedicated Villain Song, even in episodes or specials with multiple musical numbers.
- It is implied on some occasions that Zalgo believes himself to be a hero and liberator among non-mortal lifeforms. He claims he wants to liberate all dimensions and make it a fun world with no rules or restrictions. However, that would render it pure chaos inhospitable to non-demonic life. Considering his sadism and how he admits he's insane either way, it's very likely his claim is just an excuse for his own enjoyment.
- According to Comickit, Zalgo's favorite holiday is April Fools Day. On this day, he enjoys playing (albeit incredibly lethal) pranks on nearby planets and his enemies, like making it rain acid, mix and matching random objects, causing the entire planet to roll in place, and carving "ZALGO WAS HERE" into the planets using his lasers.