The Beaver is one of the antagonists in One Night at Flumpty's. He is absent in One Night at Flumpty's 2, due to falling in a toilet and dying.
On the toilet, his eyes are black with white pupils and his teeth are white. His fur on his face ranges from dark brown to light brown. He has three pointy, white toes on each foot (Yet somehow can change his feet to knives as seen when he runs into The Player's office). He has four fingers seen, but it remains unknown if he has thumbs or not.
When jumpscaring the player, he appears from the right side of the screen, screaming at the player. His eyes are black with smaller pupils and his teeth turn gold. The Beaver has the same jumpscare sound as the other antagonists. He has knives replacing his feet when he is running down CAM 2B.
The Beaver will start in CAM 6 sitting on a toilet and reading a newspaper. After 12 AM, he stops reading his newspaper and stares at the camera. The roll of toilet paper next to the Beaver will get smaller, eventually running out. If the player doesn't watch the Beaver often, he leaves the toilet and runs to the player through CAM 2B. If the player notices that The Beaver is not in CAM 6 or they find him running in CAM 2B, the player should immediately close the right door to prevent The Beaver from killing the player.
- Origin of creation: The maker of the game asked one of his friends, asking what would it be if there was someone one the toilet trying to get to you and his friend replied "a beaver" so that is when he got created into a beaver
- On The Beaver's newspaper it states that Flumpty kidnapped a person, along with a few other Easter eggs.
- The kidnapped person resembles the player, as confirmed by the creator.
- You can also read that someone tried to drink lava, and survived.
- You can also find a Markiplier sign next to the "Running Out Of Toilet Paper" article.
- You can also find an article partly covered in what is presumably coffee saying in a bold text:YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING THE CAMERAS.
- The Beaver acts the same way as Foxy does from Five Nights at Freddy's.
- The Beaver's feet turn into knives while running down CAM 2B. This is very difficult to see due to how fast he runs.
- The Beaver's eyes are black with a giant white pupil, but when in The Office his pupils become little white dots.
- Similarly, The Beaver's teeth turn into a gold-like color when in the office, while everywhere else his teeth are white.
- The Beaver was originally going to be a human male.
- The Beaver is the only original character from the first game who doesn't appear in the second game. According to the developer commentary, he would not fit into the second game's mechanics. A rare start up screen in the second game says that he died from falling into the toilet.
- In the second game The Beaver is replaced by The Owl.
- However, Jonochrome tweeted a picture with a caption. The caption read, "If it makes anyone feel better, here's a tease." The picture is a toilet paper roll next to a toilet. The toilet is casting a shadow to the left. This leads the fan base to believe that The Beaver will make an appearance in One Week at Flumpty's. Unfortunately, due to cancellation, One week at flumpty's never made the beaver come back.