|“||Man drinks lava and lives (Kinda)||„|
|~ an article in the beaver's newspeper|
The Redman appears to be a long, red skeletal figure with one small eye and one large eye.
In the jumpscare, he appears in your face with appendages of the sort stretched out.
Redman starts in CAM 3 and at around 3 AM will move. His room he is in is covered in static, and as a result is only seen in the left door, in the ending and in the jumpscare. Similar to Chica, he will slowly move to the Left door (left door being similar to Bonnie), and will return to Cam 3 if the door is shut awhile.
- On The Beaver's newspaper, there is a picture of The Redman.
- Next to the picture are the words "Man drinks lava and survives (kinda)". That man is The Redman, said in Jonochrome's developer commentary
- His behavior of usually not being seen and him not being activated right away makes him similar to Freddy Fazbear. But he is more similar to Chica The Chicken because he has a set path, unlike Flumpty.
- In the Redman's jumpscare, he may look like a spider to some people, although when he is seen at the door, he appears to be a red skeleton. It's presumed that in his jumpscare, he's using his ribcage bones to stab the player.
- His appearence is similar to giygas from earthbound and red from the godzilla NES creepypasta.
in one night at flumpty's 2
The Redman is another character that returns in One Night at Flumpty's 2. He is now a computer virus and will disable the Laptopand jumpscare The Player if the cancel button is not pressed in time when his pop-up appears.
In One Night at Flumpty's 2, a red pop-up appears on the cameras at random points, with a warning sign next to the camera button when it appears. These have the Redman's face with no pupils in his eyes, and has a red Yield sign with an exclamation point to the right of Redman with the word INCOMING right next to the sign, and a progress bar with the word Cancel right after that. Hit the "Cancel" button on the window before the bar finishes filling. The loading is only blocks. He attacks you by injecting the laptop a virus, summoning him, attacking you shortly after.
Failing to do so and letting the virus download will result in an error message (that also says on somewhere that the current user of the laptop will be terminated) on the computer and, after about 10 seconds, the Redman will jumpscare The Player.
He jumps in front of The Player with his flails spread wide open and unlike the first game, you can actually see him open them up instead of staying them open. The jumpscare noise sounds a bit technological, as he is also tied to the camera error. If you look closely, you can see The Redman's mouth opening really wide, similar to Toy Freddy from FnaF 2.
Redman's appearance is identical from the first game, but his computer virus form is just his head, without pupils. During the Redman's jumpscare, his ribcage bones don't go straight, but instead open up like insect legs.
- The numbers 10050:11121987 are a reference to Five Nights at Freddy's 2. In FNaF2, protagonist Jeremy Fitzgerald was paid $100.50 on 11/12/1987 (said in text in the ONaF2 commentary).
- The SFETDSFFOPGEFBUI is a code. If you replace each letter with the letter that comes before the mentioned letter in the alphabet, it translates to "REDSCREENOFDEATH", a reference to a computer screen crash, or the blue screen of death (said in text in the ONaF2 commentary).
- It is possible that the mechanics are based off The Puppet in Five Nights At Freddy's 2, where you periodically must "reset" a timer to prevent it from killing Jeremy Fitzgerald. However, it is also possible that it is based on some of the Phantom animatronics from Five Nights at Freddy's 3, most likely BB, who will appear on the cameras and, if the player stared at Balloon Boy when he is blocking the cameras, he will appear in your office.
- If the Redman.exe warning comes up and the laptop runs out of power, it will automatically be cancelled as an advantage.
- Now seems that Redman has eyes in both sockets, unlike the first game, which he had only his left eye.