| This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Slender Man (Pasta Monsters) contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you're 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Listen, Jeff.. It's not that I don't like you, it's that.. I HATE you! You're the bane of my existence and I would love to kill you. But since I'm in a hurry, about if I buy you a new game, would you please leave me alone?||„|
|~ Slendy to Jeff.|
Slender Man (or "Slendy") is one of the secondary "protagonist" of Pasta Monsters. He is the rich, aristocratic boss of Jeff as well as the Proxies.
His species is an octopus, according to the comickitty (the creator of the series).
He is the son of Zalgo (the Creepypasta version of Satan), a status he absolutely loathes. Slender Man hates his father and tries to avoid him constantly.
He also has over 500 self-portraits and is delusional about his talents (such as playing the piano and french horn) though nobody around him considers him to be very good.
Slender Man is a classy, posh, grumpy, hot-tempered, arrogant, classy, sophisticated person. He enjoys easy-living and considers himself a "higher-being". However, he hates his employees (particually Jeff and Ben) as they never listen to him and usually disobey. Sometimes he has even thought of (and even tried) killing them.
He enjoys being left alone in his office, where he usually plays on upper-class instruments, watches old black and white movies, and eats fancy dinners. He hates it when people enter his office.
With that said, Slendy does have a soft side, he does protect and care for his henchmen from time to time.
- Jeff: Slender Man dislikes Jeff, and often tries to avoid him. The main reason Slender Man's massive hatred for Jeff's existance is because Jeff can be extremely annoying towards Slendy, but Jeff is unaware of this, and thus continues to irritate him. However, on occasions, Slenderman can display sympathy for Jeff. In addition, when Slender Man is in a good mood, he is usually kind to Jeff.
- Preident Bush: Slender Man does not seem to mind President Bush, but can sometimes lose patience with him, usually when he is a cheapskate, which usually results in him getting angry with Krabs. He also gets angry when President Bush blames something on him. Slender Man and President Bush have been working together for a long time so the two have developed a decent relationship.
- Ben: Slender Man dislikes Ben, but sometimes likes him, the reason is somehow Ben can be a non-annoying type occasionally and can be quiet sometimes. Slender Man mostly calls him an idiot, imbecile etc.
- Sally Williams: Slender Man is generally tolerate and caring of Sally. Sally even calls him "Uncle Slendy".
- Zalgo: Slendy and Zalgo hate each other despite both being son and father. Slendy usually does anything in his power to avoid Zalgo.
- Enderman: Slendy and Enderman have been intense rivals throughout the entire series. Enderman is always trying to steal Slender Man's money which usually backfires. They used to be best friends but Slendy simply says "It's all in the past".
- In xcomickittyx's Halloween photo, where Pasta Monster characters were shown dressed as various monsters during commercial breaks, Slender Man was dressed as what appears to be the Phantom of the Opera.
- Slender Man appears to be not much older than Jeff and Ben, although Ben and Jeff are often called kids, probably due to their childlike tendencies and immaturity.
- Slender Man has a distinct, smug belly laugh.
- Some people online have stated that Slendys birthday is on October 31st. However, xcomickittyx has unconfirmed this.
- In Slender Man Incorporated, Slender Man sometimes has different jobs from his regular C.E.O job, usually replacing Jeff as Head Proxy when he is absent.
- Slender Man says he is allergic to balloons but he has touched balloons in several episodes.
- Slender Man often mentions the running length of one episode of the show (Thirty minutes), usually in subtle ways.
- A character resembling this Slender Man make a cameo appearance in the Japanese anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
- Enderman reveals that Slender Man has worked at the Slender Man Incorporated for 20 years. This means he is at least around mid-30's or early 40's, since it would be logical that he began work as a teenager or young adult.
- In some episodes, Slender Man reads magazines at his job. The title varies a lot. Titles include "Work!," “Art," "Proxy Ink" and "Rich People Monthly"
- It is stated that Slender Man is allergic to bluebarries and the color pink.
- According to Proxy Mansion's tour guide, there are over 5,000 statues of him inside and out of the mansion.
- Slender Man represents the Deadly Sin of Wrath.