| This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page President Bush contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you're 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Pssh. Fuck the rules, I HAVE MONEY!||„|
President Bush (full name: Eugene Fisher Bush) is the main/secondary antagonist/supporting character in the webcomic Pasta Monsters. He is addicted to money, convinced it is a living thing, and is therefore selfish and greedy. He was born on November 30, 1942, and sometimes acts as the comic's secondary villain. He is the president of the human world.
Since the beginning of the series, Bush's overall characterization has become more and more negative, to the point that xcomicittyx herself once said in an interview that he and Enderman are both the primary antagonists (in some episodes) of the show, with Bush being just as bad, if not worse, than Enderman himself.
He is pretty much considered a full-blown Protagonist Villain now. He has a recurring tendency to exploit his employees and even exhibits sadism towards The Dark World.
Role in the series
Bush was born with the blood of a president. His grandfather,mostly taught and raised him. During his preteen years, he took over the family fortune. However, he realized he was not making a profit, so he decided to run away with his grandfather's last words haunting him, "A president never lies."
He then joined the Pacific Navy. Where he earned the nickname Crazy Legs Bush.
Bush's presidency began after the war, where he was secluded in the deep depression that seemed endless. His luck changed when he rigged an election, thus making him President of the World.
Bush funds Slenderman and his Proxies, allowing them to kill his own citezens, as long as he makes a benefit out of it.
As stated above, Bush is extremely greedy and miserly, often being portrayed as being just as bad as; if not even worse than the shows main villain, Enderman. His only interest is to have money, and he could not care less for his customers, employees, family or even himself. He frequently associates his customers and products with money, with lines such as "That's my money walking out the door!" or "The money is always right." It should be noted that, while Bush's portrayal shows him as being obsessed with money to the point of anthropomorphizing it from the beginning, he became more miserly, cheap and immoral as the series progressed. His money hunger may stem from his childhood poverty.
He is prone to fits of insanity if he has to give up as much as a penny. He often goes to irrationally great lengths to acquire or to avoid losing money with little, if any, regard to the safety or well-being of others or even himself. It reveals that Bush always remembers the price for everything he has bought which proves his greed has a strong memory. At one point, he sells his wifes soul to Zalgo for 16 cents, despite the fact that she put her life on the line to protect him from the demon. In one episode when Ben is believed to be the king of Bikini Bottom, Bush allows him to spend the night at the White House in the hopes of getting tons of money. Bush promptly kicked Ben out (literally) when he discovered that he never intended to pay at all, shouting, "No one stays at my home for free, king or no king!".
Presiden Bush can also be incredibly petty.
Despite his cruel and money-grubbing behavior, Bush is not completely heartless. He has apologized for his actions on occasion, and he does care for his daughter Ducky, going to great lengths to acquire food for her Despite his abusive treatment of Slenderman and his proxies, he does care for and appreciate them, as the two help keep his life afloat.
- In older Pasta Monsters comics, President Bush is wearing a scarf.
- He has a fear of technology. According to the narrator of his propaganda videos, this is, however, a good thing. This keeps the balance of technology in check.
- According to viewer polls, President Bush is the least favorite main character in the series.
- In many episodes or shorts, President Bush has broken laws or does something illegal. Mentionable things are:
- Making his employees at the White House pay him for their services, this is a hint of extortion or swindling.
- President Bush was trying to make global warming even worse to make temperatures rise drastically, just to make more money for the public pool he opened.
- He is also racist, as he made a black person pay more money to see the grand opening of the White House 2.0 than everyone else did most likely because he was a black person, which is illegal segregation and/or discrimination. Alternatively, he could have let Ms. P, who had said she paid less than the black person, get in a little cheaper because of the feelings he has for her.
- President Bush has also stolen many items throughout the series.
- President Bush pays his employees in phony money , which are not usable as money.
- This is inconsistent since he is seen paying them in real money on other occasions.
- President Bush puts dollar bills in a printing machine which is the same as counterfeiting.
- President Bush has violated employee protection laws by forcing them to work 24 hours.
- President Bush pays his employees $1 an hour, which is way below minimum wage.
- It is implied in the trivia book that Ducky's mother is a Duck, and she just takes more after her. However, if this is true, she has to have half of her father's D.N.A, which means she is half pigeon. Either that or President Bush is her stepfather or possibly, though unlikely, her adopted father. However, this is never hinted, and if this were true, Ducky's last name would not be Bush, which it is.
- However, in an episode when President Bush was poked by a cattle prod, he yelled out "Mother of Ducky." This may imply that Ducky indeed has a mother.
- One episode reveals that President Bush cares about his money even more than he cares about his own well-being, as shown when he begs Jeff and Ben (who mistook him for an under-cover terriorist) not to shoot him, and then tells them that they can shoot him, but pleads them not to take his money.
- He also seems very lucky. Although most of the time it appears that he does not deserve it. For example, it was a complete fluke that he became President Of The World and that Slender Man only managed to get one bit of information from their campaign. Nevertheless, President Bush still treats like a major piece of proof that he is better person overall than Slender Man.
- President Bush seems to be capable of sensing Zalgo's presence.
- In one episode, President Bush makes peas in the old-fashioned way, by putting a can full of peas on the stove until the can explodes.
- President Bush can imitate Ducky's voice perfectly.
- President Bush can breathe in space.
- Despite frequent claims by others that his employees are underpaid, President Bush ironically pays them what is presumably a standard employee's salary in any episode where he is explicitly shown paying them.
- "Something Wrong WIth Ben" reveals that President Bush has gray hair.
- In the episode "Jeff's Morning Show," President Bush is revealed to have ears.
- His dad is literally a cut-out of a live-action pidgeon.
- He is implied the watch gay porn.
- He has a net worth of 4.6 billion dollars, but it just isn't enough for him.
- Bush represents the deadly sin of Greed.
- His Birthday is the same with Mr. Krabs from Spongebob Squarepants.