If you're 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Pepper is a monster, a pure evil, sadistic, all-powerful, nightmarish, demented demon... and all of her victims, including my family, Akurashi, my close friends, and possibly Shira Matsuri... are just her little toys, and Hell is the very gateway into her chaotic, nightmarish world and the very Hell her victims are trapped in. Pepper is the very embodiment of evil, she tortures people in more ways than one and then when she gets bored she drags you into her world, literally drags you to Hell, where she can play with you always, as her toy.... All these years, I have seen so many people fall victim to Pepper, kind and decent people. All I have left are memories...||„|
|~ Spyro Doomfire describing Pepper and her evil.|
|“||This pathetic realm will end under my wrath. The Punkettes and Kiota are still out there planning my downfall, but these fools won't live long enough to see it. The universe is mine. I lurk over this realm as the supreme ruler. Your misery is my happiness. All who ally themselves with Kio will burn in the eternal flames of your sins. Do you think you can get away with what you have done? Tiny, silly insignificant fool. It's too late to try to right your wrongs. All of the people you have hurt all of the secrets you have unraveled all the lies you have told. The good thoughts are now gone. Your worst nightmares are now reality. This is your nightmare for me to control. I wont let you go and I wont let you leave this nightmare alive. You will suffer the same demise as the rest. Let's see if you can make it.||„|
|~ Pepper during the opening narration of "The Day of Judgement part 3"|
Pepper Satanica (ペッパーサタニカ Peppā Satanika) Is the Main Antagonist Of The Margra Batto And Kyra Verbeten spinoff, The Punkettes, And The Punkettes II: Pepper Satanica Returns. And the Secondary Antagonist and the Bigger Bad of the 2nd spinoff, The Minu Krab.
She Is The Evil Twin Sister of Kiota Angelica, And The Most Challenging Rival of The Spinoff's Main Protagonist, Spyro Doomfire.
She is a malevolent and mysterious entity of chaos and evil that lives in a palace of tortured souls known as Hell, served by legions of monsters forged from the tears of the undead, and each one clad in armor carved from the concentrated suffering of grieving mothers.
She also is said to live within all mankind, waiting for the thin glass wall within them to crack, so that she may take over. She has an army of followers who wish to bring about her coming. She is also one of the most darkest KissHeart Villains of all time.
She is created by Yuki Satash, and voiced by the series creator, Spy64/$py64.
Pepper is a demon with long red hair dressed in a ponytail with a bone hair clip, she has red eyes, and a scarred left eye, She has a pair of horns, and a pair of dragon-like wings. She wears a black shirt, a black, white, and red tie, a dark red bandana, short shorts jeans with a gold belt, and grey and purple boots. she wears cuffed gloves.
Pepper in her true form, is more vicious looking. She longer hair, Her eyes are pitch black with red glowing irises with cat-like slits, with blood with purple veins across the eye and into the skin, over the blood. She has razor sharp teeth and claws, which she uses against her victims and enemies. her skin and pale and pitch black bordered by purple lightning cracks, She wears her collared black and red cape with two golden pauldrons that covers her dangerous armor. She wears her black diamond necklace, which she uses to become ruler, and where she keeps the souls of her victims in.
Her horns are identical to that of a bull's, except instead of being curly, her horns are pointed up and flaming. She has two extra Dragon-like wings and a long tail. she also wears black crown with a red jewel, and her eyepatch has a red stripe with her name. She also possesses a long purple forked tongue. She also grows four more arms, a total of eight limbs, resembling a spider, three mouths with fangs and tongues on her stomach, as well as three more eyes, and grows two more wings.
Unlike Kiota, who is a good Angel of Pure Benevolence, and an enemy to all evil, without the slightest corruption quality, Pepper is evil and is the opposite of Kiota, An Evil demon of Pure Malevolence, without the slightest redeeming quality.
Pepper is an evil incarnate; she embodies the very essence of a satanic overlord. She has ruled Hell for many years and does not take kindly to disobedience. Pepper is responsible for countless genocides, with planets, towns, villages, and small settlements being completely destroyed, alongside all their inhabitants, while nature itself is left to rot or decimated to make room for her strongholds. It is likely that religions are also affected, given Pepper's loathing towards all that are good and sacred. While Pepper has recreated numerous planets into her own image, she is often just as satisfied with leaving entire areas barren wastelands, seeing the carnage as reminders of her power to the general populace. Atrocities are a daily occurrence since Pepper's rule, as she welcomes demonic henchmen from across the galaxy and provides them with areas that are still fully occupied, entrusting the new arrivals to wipe the populaces from any planets.
She behaves in a calm, collected, cool and very courteous fashion, but her refined and perfect manners do not hide her satanic, malicious, and twisted cruelty, or her imposing, intimidating, murderous, and menacing presence. Pepper seems to display symptoms of antisocial personality disorder. Symptoms include lying, feeling no remorse, and showing hostility and sadism.
Pepper is also extremely arrogant, overly self-confident and self-righteous, dismissing any beliefs than her owns as irrelevant, and this is one of her biggest flaws that led to her downfall. She is willing to use anything she can to fulfill her goal, and remorselessly destroys everything in her way or everyone useless to her, except if she can use them again later. She also enjoys killing others or make them suffer by breaking their spirit for her own sadistic pleasure and revels in her victims torment.
Pepper is also highly intelligent, exceptionally cunning, scheming, inimical, conceited, persuasive, patient, wise, calculating, and manipulative, and possessing some sense of humor, despite being a remorseless and pure evil Demon, she also cracked jokes while torturing her enemies (Possessing some Freddy Krueger-like humor). She is also a skilled orator, able to instill doubt in the most determined minds and to use it for her own gain. In her dark, twisted, evil, and malicious point of view, she does not consider herself evil but as a messiah of some sort, destined to purify the world. She states that destroying the world is the duty of the every member of The Demon Army. She heavily underestimates and dislikes the value of friendship and bonds. Instead, she views them as weapons to weaken and manipulate her opponents, making them feel lonely and betrayed.
Pepper was also known to be treacherous, as she would kill her allies or have them killed, as she had no desire to share her power with anyone, especially her own apprentices. She prefer using mentally killing people over physical strength. After she had successively gain full control of the Hell, she abandoned her public persona and openly became a tyrannical ruler; despite this, she never revealed that she was the Dark Lady of Hell public; as only her most trusted followers were aware of her true identity.
Pepper is also very masochistic, as she enjoys hurting herself, as she tortures Celestia's body while possessing it, even ripping the entire skin off of her arm, right down to flesh and bone. Pepper also had no problem killing, torturing or hurting children like Katara in her youth, to speak nothing of the hundreds, if not thousands of her own children she murdered after they failed to inherent her demonic powers. In addition to this, Pepper seems to understand humans enough to manipulate them into one-sided deals. She has made deals with billions of people, and all of them have ended in the dealer suffering a horrible fate. For example, Makoto made a deal with Pepper - in return for a way out of Hope's Peak and returning home to his family, she would have the sacrifice one of his family members. When he refused to give up his younger sister's soul (which, of course, he knew would happen), Pepper cursed him with immortality and forced him to live in a twisted version of Hope's Peak for the rest of his life, never able to join his family again.
Among the most pitiless and unreasonable characters, Pepper is a bully at her core. She primarily kills and torments for her own amusement, but is not above toying with her desired prey, terrifying, harassing and tormenting her victims before finally slaughtering them, as fear floods the body and salts the meat, according to herself. Pepper also bullies the Punkettes verbally, namely Spyro, mocking her stutter and, on top of that, the loss of her adoptive sister, even using that guilt and sadness to take advantage of her. Pepper possesses a psychopathic sense of humor and loves to taunt her victims, taking glee in terrifying them and torturing them. She absolutely delights in her monstrous cruelty and evil acts, making her a cruel monster out for death and fear.
While a primarily fearsome murderous demon, she can also carry a clever ruse and when disguised in her Peppa Sikami guise, is more than capable of acting in a cordial, warm, and friendly manner all as a method to give the prey a false sense of security. In Peppa's form, Pepper is caring, cheerful, sociable, and charming towards others, politely offering them the chance to visit Her stage and eat free food. However, this is all a clever pretense, to disarm her prey. Her act as Peppa is not exactly perfect, as her raging appetite was difficult to conceal.
Ironically, despite being a horrifyingly demonic creature who preys on fear, Pepper is a true coward at heart. When her victim's have overcome their fears of her, Pepper can be pounded into a helpless and terrified pulp. Ultimately, she is pathetic and cowardly once her victims actually face her together. One of Pepper's greatest weakness is that it underestimates the goodness of humanity, love and friendship, leading to her eventual demise once the Punkettes join together and fight her together. This is when her cocky arrogance works against her. Even with her powers, Mina is still able to defeat her when she, along with the Punkketes work together.
- Kiota Angelica (decapitated and burned to death)
- Countless alien races (slaughtered)
- Half the population of Spyro's planet (slaughtered, burned, enslaved, and blown up)
- Countless unnamed children (killed when they failed to inherit Pepper's abilities)
- Megami Doomfire (enslaved and starved to death by Pepper)
- Eye Demon (murdered for not giving her the coordinates of a planet)
- Mina's husband (killed by the Boss Demon under Pepper's orders)
- Ami Rintakahana (killed by Topaz under Pepper's orders)
- Time God (disintegrated by Pepper instantly)
- Almost every Aquosian present during the Battle of Aquosia (killed for opposing her)
- The entire population of The Boboku Forest (killed for opposing her; although they, were later revived.)
- Shira Matsuri (blasted; although she was later revived.)
- Spyro Doomfire (thrown down so hard, she bled out; although she was later revived.)
Powers and Abilities
- Electrokineis: Pepper had complete control over electricity and manipulate and generate electricity.
- Levitation: Pepper is able to float and hover without using her wings.
- Flight: Pepper can fly using her wings.
- Super Intelligence: Pepper possesses near limitless high levels of superhuman intelligence.
- Shape-shifting: Pepper can take the form any character, any creature and any inanimate object.
- Pyrokinesis: Pepper has complete control over the elemental fire.
- Invisibility: Pepper is able to became Completely Invisible.
- Force-Fields: Pepper can create energy domes to protect herself.
- Intangibility: Pepper can pass through solid matter.
- Telekinesis: Pepper can control objects using her mind.
- Fire Rain Generation:
- Blood Transformation: Pepper can turn water and other liquids into blood.
- Pestilence Manipulation:
- 360-Degree Vision: Pepper can see in all directions at once.
- Laser Vision: Pepper can emit laser beams from her eyes.
- Heat Vision: Pepper can generate beams of heat from her eyes.
- Possession: Pepper can inhabit and control the bodies of any living beings.
- Dragon Form: Pepper can transform into a Dark red, Black, and White dragon. She can also breathe Red Hellfire.
- Dark Magic:
- Super Speed: Pepper possesses high Speeds.
- Teleportation: Pepper can Teleport Anywhere.
- Telepathy: Pepper can Read the Minds of others.
- Necrokinesis: Pepper can reanimate the dead.
- Siren Song:Pepper can control characters by singing.
- Soul Removal: Pepper can remove souls from others.
- Reality Warping: Pepper can manipulate reality.
- Evil Embodiment: Pepper is the embodiment of all evil and has all evil powers.
- Infernokinesis: Pepper has complete control of the fires of Hell.
- Demonic Force Manipulation: Pepper can control anything Unholy.
- Demonization: Pepper can Turn other creatures into Demons.
- Demonic Magic: Pepper can use Demonic Sorcery.
- Demonic Empowerment: Pepper can gain Power from demonic forces, spirits, and concepts.
- Corruption:Pepper can lure people to evil.
- Cursing: Pepper can place a curse on anyone or anything.
- Horror Inducement: Pepper can evoke extreme fear and horror in others.
- Demon Creation:Pepper can Create other demons.
- Deadly Sin Projection: Pepper can project her sins.
- Demon Soul:
- Evil Aura:
- Demon Physiology:
- Nigh-Immortality: Pepper can Never Age.
- Dealing: One of Pepper's most noticeable abilities is that he can make a deal with someone to give the said someone who made a deal with him fame, power, or a request. Pepper's hand become surrounded in a purple flame and once the person exchange a hand shake, while the flame doesn't harm the person, the deal will be sealed. However, once the deal is sealed, Pepper will want something in return that often ends up in her twisted methods. If the person breaks the deal, Pepper's powers won't have any effects on her, as Osana broke her deal with her when Pepper failed to get the combination for Spyro's safe. Also, making deals is the only way Pepper's powers could have an effect but only to the ones who made a deal with her.
- Manipulation: Another one of Pepper's traits is that she is quite manipulative. Pepper can flatter others, deceiving them by promising them anything, she can go as far to make deals with them only to betray them at the end. Pepper manipulated Celestia on how she sacrificed everything to make Luka happy while she never returns the favor, trapped Junko in a dream that contains her desires, she even tricked Kiota and Osana, with the former admitting she lied and the latter being a skilled deceiver herself.
- Master Torturer: Pepper is shown to be highly accomplished and creative in many fields of torture, with her skills in torture being quite famous, as Boss Demon implied Pepper can cause so much suffering to the Punkettes that they would beg for death itself. Her mastery of torturing techniques allows her to inflict the maximum amount of damage without killing the subject, as when she tortured Katara and her seven daughters in their childhoods. Pepper even used her powers to slowly gouge Boss Demon's eye out, but she was casually able to give Boss Demon immortality in order to cause him severe pain without killing him. The torture was effective enough that Boss Demon claims that he would rather die than be tortured by Pepper herself.
Despite being very powerful, Pepper still has weaknesses.
- Other God-Like Creatures, such as Spyro Doomfire can easily overpower and kill Pepper.
- Junko's Kuma Juice is capable of melting Pepper's Skin on contact.
- Pepper can Be harmed by objects made of Copper.
- Pepper's father causes her to be distracted.
- Like all demons, she is vulnerable to holy water.
- If her Opponent isn't afraid of her, she is weaker against them.
- Name: Pepper Satanica
- Origin: Spyro Doomfire and the Dark Entity
- Gender: Female
- Age: Ageless
- Classification: Queen of Hell, Demon, Mistress of Katara Liama, Commander of her entire army, Tyrant, The True Demon Who Dons a Crown and a Cape
- Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality, Fire Manipulation, Magic, Soul Manipulation, Reality Warping, Statistics Amplification, Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Can Manipulate files.
- Attack Potency: Multiverse level (One of the absolute strongest demons in Hell.)
- Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+, likely far higher.
- Lifting Strength: Unknown, likely at least Class 50.
- Striking Strength: Multiversal+ Class.
- Durability: Multiverse level.
- Stamina: Infinite
- Range: Extended melee range with her Axe. Multiversal with Magic
- Standard Equipment: Axe, Trident, Spear, Sword,
- Intelligence: Incredibly High (Has manipulated everyone to her whims. She has ruled the Empire of Hell since she stole Kiota's Necklace.)
- Fire Magic: Pepper appears to have a mastery over fire, using it for numerous techniques. These include raining down waves of fire, creating enormous, inescapable walls of fire, creating small eruptions of fire from the ground that have the possibility of exploding, creating large trails of fireballs which track her opponent, and creating enormous bursts of dozens upon dozens of fireballs which are immensely difficult to dodge.
- Magic: Pepper seems to be adept in other types of magic. She's able to create spears to slash at the opponent, create small, red birds to attack you with, manipulate her own SOUL to attack, and being able to manipulate the battlefield to her whims.
- Flaming Battle Axe: Pepper Satanica has shown to be extremely proficient with her Axe, swiping it across the battlefield in an attempt to hit her opponent.
Giant Spider Form
|~ Pepper's secret message in the Season One intro|
|“||That sword. I remember that blade. I recognize your blood. You are the daughter of the fool who imprisoned me those many years ago. No matter, neither he nor the sword had the power to slay me forever, and neither do you!||„|
|~ Pepper after attacked by Spyro's buster sword.|
|“||For years I have terrorized this land. Every miserable creature trembled at the mere mention of my name. The pitiful mortals fright before my astounding power. But now, I am openly mocked by these measly urchins. Tales of Kiota's heroics have spread through the multiverse like a virus, but I will cure the multiverse of this plague of hope. I will unleash such evil that even the most innocent soul will be consumed by terror!||„|
|~ Pepper's speech to her army.|
|“||I'm been impressed with you guys. You're more clever than you look. Especially the dark blue one. (Leaki: (to Clumsy) Sh-she's talking about you...) So I'm gonna let you guys off the hook. You might come in handy later. BUT KNOW THIS: A darkness approaches. A day will come in the future where everything you care about will change...until then I'll be watching you! I'll be watching you...||„|
|~ Pepper foreshadowing her universal rule.|
|“||Such fragile creatures you are. I can taste you terror, child. All that anxiety and doubt...it's delicious. Give in to your fear, flee, screaming, and i'll let you live.||„|
|~ Pepper massacring Spyro's Home and meeting Spyro for the first time.|
|“||This wasn't part of my agenda, but i'm always happy to crush a hero. It keeps the rabble in line. Shows them that there is no hope.||„|
|“||More ants to crush. I wonder if this world can offer me a real challenge. And as if to answer, the world sends me a trembling child.||„|
|~ Pepper facing Leakianmishi|
|“||Oh yes... The woman who lived... If you give up, you will see your family and go back home... If not, then you will lose Junko, Clumsy, Jeno, Leaki, and Kiota, and will suffer 10 long years in Hell with me... You will return to your home, but in a new outfit, not noticed by anyone, and your family transformed to zombies. Afterwords, you will travel to a new planet, where people know nothing about Friendship Creatures. There, you must plant a flower, and use it to pray for trying to kill me, along with the 9 rivals you've killed so far! If you do that, you will die peacefully with your loved ones around you.||„|
|~ Pepper Satanica trying to persuade Spyro Doomfire into giving up.|
|“||You are one of my most powerful minions. You have never failed me.||„|
|~ Pepper brainwashing Boss Demon.|
|“||You worthless slime! I'll have you for dinner, you worm! I'll eat every last mortal in this world, I'll devour you all just as I had all the others! HA!! HA!! HA!! HA!! HA!! HA!!||„|
|~ Pepper taking control of Spyro.|
|“||You will be allowed. The oceans of Satanica will be your new home. But you will pay homage to me by constructing statues in my likeness. Once a month, a tribute will rise from the depths of the ocean to remind all who is your new master. Now begone!||„|
|“||Name's Pepper Satanica! And your name's Mina Rintakahana, the commander of the Boboku Forest, but I'm getting ahead of ourselves; let's relax! Care for a game of interdimensional chess? Have a cup of tea.||„|
|“|| Look, Commander, I know we've had our problems in the past, but seems an ancient artifact that can defeat me is out there and I need your generous assistance getting it back. (Mina: Yeah? Well, why should I give a damn? All you've done is trying to kill me and my friends.) (Pepper laughs) I hear you! Now, what's in it for you? Well, as soon as I dispose of that little crystal, I'll give you your family back? (Mina: Bullcrap!) No, seriously. I have their souls in Hell! Help me destroy that crystal and you can get all the family time your little heart desires. Now.. do we have ourselves a deal?
|~ Pepper making a deal with Mina|
|“||(Mina: What have you done?) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yes, Rintakahana. You have been betrayed. That wasn't the crystal you destroyed, it was your family's souls! I destroyed that thing years ago! You see Mina, you may think this is cruelty, but this is actually a lesson; No matter how hard you try, you will always be alone! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Fool! (Mina: We made a deal you fucking Dick!) Actually, if you remember correctly, our deal was at best implied, and even then (points to herself) bad girl! (Mina: Fight me, YOU FUCKER!) Soon enough, Mina, but not until I find a way to defeat you and Spyro. Now, how did you put it? Oh, yes. Your time on this miserable land continues. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!||„|
|~ Pepper tricked Mina.|
|“||Foolish, unknowing, innocent little Punkettes. Little do you know that the path l have chosen for you will lead you to your doom! HAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!||„|
|~ Pepper tricking the Punkettes.|
|“||I'LL KILL YOU ALL! Ha-ha! I'll drive you crazy, and I'll kill you all! I'm every nightmare you've ever had! I am your worst dream come true! I'm everything you were afraid of! RARGH!||„|
|~ Pepper to the Punkettes.|
|“||You will come out, when you learn to respect your new master.||„|
|~ Pepper after throwing Sparks in the cage.|
|“|| Skip: Do you have them where we want them|
Pepper: (in hologram form) Of course! Those silly Punkettes get stupider everyday.
Skip: Excellent. I just hope you don't screw up like you did last time.
Pepper: Relax, Commander Guy. Also, I don't quite like your tone. (Snaps fingers; Skip is levitated in the air and about to drop him in his worst fear)
Skip: AAAAAAAAHHH!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!
Pepper: HA! HA! HA! HA! Alright, but as long as you remember who the true master is! Now run along, weakling. I have better things to do than play with my toys. HA! HA! HAAAA!!
|~ Pepper asserting her domniance over Skip.|
|“|| Pepper: Well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well! Aren't you a sight for left eye! Shira Matsuri, my have you got older!|
Shira: YOU MONSTER!! (she tries to attack Pepper but she immobilizes her in a magic beam)
Pepper: Woah, don't have a heart attack.
|~ Pepper meeting Shira again in her dream.|
|“||At last! At long, long last! The Universe Crystals have been absorbed! The event prophesied has come to pass! The day has come! THE UNIVERSE IS FINALLY MINE!||„|
|~ Pepper after absorbing the powers of the Universe Crystals.|
|“|| THE PROPHECY SEEMED FAR AWAY.|
BUT FINALLY WE'VE REACHED THE DAY.
GIVE UP THE PAST.
EMBRACE THE STRANGE.
EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING YOU CARE ABOUT WILL BE GONE.
|~ A cryptograph from Pepper's perspective seen at the end of "The Punkettes vs. The Future".|
|“||Alright, listen up, you one-lifespan, three-dimensional, five-sense skin puppets! For many years I've been trapped in my own decaying dimension, waiting for the time where I could call the universe my own, and that time is upon us. The name's Pepper! But you can call me your new ruler for all of eternity!||„|
|~ Pepper arriving to Oten.|
|“||It's time we do a little redecorating. I could really use a castle of some kind! (Pepper rises her castle from the ground) And how about some river pools of blood?!? and Bubbles of Pure Madness?? This party never stops! Time is dead and meaning has no meaning! Existence is upside down and the universe is mine to torment! WELCOME, ONE AND ALL, TO THE ETERNAL RULE OF PEPPER SATANICA!!||„|
|~ Pepper finally achieving her goal of universal domination.|
|“||Minions, this new universe wouldn't be possible without this girl! Give her a demonic round of applause!||„|
|~ Pepper telling her minions to applaud Kiota.|
|“||Ah, nothing beats the sweet sound of hundreds of voices screaming in pain and terror!||„|
|~ Pepper while carving her symbol on a planet.|
|“||Hope is a state of harmony. Righteous, and bright, and all that other bullshit. Despair is more fun, and it grows so quickly like mushrooms over a single night. Despair is messy and confusing, and it ain't much of a pick either. It devours love and hate, and everything else. Despair takes the plans you've put all your faith into, and rips them to shreds. You may think you're above petty human desires, but you need despair... When it's calling the shots, All bets are off. You don't wanna be bored outta your skull for the rest of forever, do you?||„|
|~ Pepper watching the massacre from her throne room.|
|“|| IT'S GAME OVER, I WON.|
NOW IT'S TIME TO START THE FUN.
I ALWAYS LOVE TORTURING LIVES.
NOW LET'S SEE WHICH PUNKETTE SURVIVES.
|~ A cryptograph from Pepper's perspective at the end of "Day of Judgement Part I".|
|“||Ladies, gentlemen, that creature with like 36 different faces. (Creature with 37 different faces: 37 different faces!) Whoa-ho, sorry - touchy subject. Anyways, it's been fun turning this universe inside out, rounding up all its terrified inhabitants and then stacking them into this massive throne of frozen mortal agony. Don't worry, they're not conscious anymore. Probably. (Kokona: Uh, my omelettes. They-they have friendly faces.) Whoops. Hehe, back, back you go there. But this multiverse is just the beginning. It's time to take our chaos multiversal! Alright boys, to Kiroto's realm we go. Set the world aflame with your weirdness. This multiverse is ours! Ah, multiversal domination. I could get used to - (the demons hit an invisible shield and fall down) WHAT??!!! Fools! Of course only I have to power to destroy the shields. (Pepper extends her arm and puts hand around the shield, causing it to melt her arm off) AGHHHHH!!!! (Thunder Death: I think I broke something.) Walk it off! Hmm, this might be more complicated than I thought.||„|
|~ Pepper, ordering her minions to spreed their evil across the multiverse by invading Kiroto's realm, only to discover there is a barrier keeping all of them, including herself away from Kiroto's home.|
|“|| Alright, can anyone explain to me why, even with our newfound ENDLESS POWER, none of us can escape the borders of this STUPID HICK UNIVERSE!!!! There's some kind of force field keeping us in, but who would know how to fix it?
|~ Pepper angry at not being able to leave the Universe|
|“||Ah, sharp as ever, Kio. As you may have noticed...I've recently had a (Voice echoing:) universal makeover. I control space, matter, and now that that dumb Time God's out of the way, time itself! But I wasn't always this way. You think those chains are tight? Imagine me torturing the same souls everyday. Sure, it never really stops being funny, eventually, I just got tired of torturing the same damn people every single day. So one day i decided screw it! Why torment the mortals in my Dimension, when I could torment the whole multiiverse? here's just one hitch. As it turns out, my evil can't enter the confines of Kiroto's realm. There's something keeping me out.||„|
|~ Pepper revealing her motivations for multiversal conquer.|
|“||Listen, once I absorb that dumb gods power, finally Hell will take over. Anything will be possible. I'll remake a fun world-- a better world- for both of us, of course. For the mortals it will for 24/7 suffering, torture, murder and death. But for you and all the other demons, it'll be a party that never ends with a host that never dies! No more restrictions! No more laws! You'd be one of us. All-powerful. Greater than anything you've imagined! And all I need is your help.||„|
|~ Pepper to Kiota about the intentions of her plans.|
|“||So the mortals are trying to fight back, huh. Adorable! Bitt! Take that robot out! I have a resistance to crush.||„|
|~ Pepper to Bitt, upon the Resistance trying to get into Pepper's castle.|
|“||HAHAHAHAHA! You are nothing but insignificant insects to Pepper Satanica! And insects get... SQUASHED!! And... Exterminated!||„|
|~ Pepper fighting the resistance.|
|“||Oh no, it's Pepper! Right? Isn't that what you're all thinking? Hey, Najimi, why aren't you dancing? Chop chop, huh?||„|
|~ Pepper discovering the heroes in her lair.|
|“||Ha ha ha ho! This is just too perfect! Didn't you worthless roaches know the zodiac doesn't work if you don't all hold hands? And what's better, you've brought every threat to my power together in one easy-to-destroy CIRCLE!!! (destroys the zodiac) HAHAHA!!! That stupid old Kiroto really messed up making you guys the universe's only hope.||„|
|~ Pepper to the Punkettes and their allies as she destroys the Satanica Zodiac.|
|“|| Pepper: (Grabs Mina and Kiota) You guys wanna see what happens to your friends when you can't get along?|
Romu: Hey! You give them back!
Osana: You've gone too far, Satanica!
Ainlie: Yeah! We're not scared of you! (Grabs her ax)
Monika: (Grabs her delete button)
Pepper: Oh, but you should be. (Snaps and everyone except Spyro, Shira, Kiota, and Mina floats up beside her)
Spyro: Oh no!
Pepper: You know, this throneroom could really use some decorATIONS! (The people who she was holding up are replaced by tapestries with pictures of them screaming in front of their symbols) Looks like it's too late for your friends, Kio.
|~ Pepper turning everyone except Spyro, Shira, Kiota, and Mina into tapestries.|
|“|| (Imitates Shira's voice) Long ago Friendship Creatures live in a world of peace and harmony, then everything changed when Satanica Attacks, only the elite can stop her, but when the universe needed them the most, they vanished without a trace. Years passed, and My aunt and I discovered a new hero, a surviving friendship creature named Spyro Doomfire, and although her skills are great, she has a lot to learn before she's ready to save anyone. But I believe Spyro can save the universe.|
(normal voice) NOT!!! Because after all these years, I have captured Spyro Doomfire and the buster sword!! To all those fools who dare oppose me, your heroes are dead! YOUR HOPE IS DEAD! I am the one true master! Let this be a lesson to all! Time to die, Spyro Doomfire!!
|“||Kio, you can still save the girls. Last chance: tell me how to take my chaos multiversal and I'll spare them!||„|
|~ Pepper to Kiota.|
|“||Oh, don't you mess with me, Matsuri. I'm.. All.. Powerfu- (Spyro throws a handful of Junko's Kuma Juice at Pepper's face, which begins to melt her face off) AAAAH!! DAMN INSECTS!!! ARRGHH!!! WHEN MY FACE REGENERATES I'M GONNA RIP YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!!!||„|
|~ Pepper's rage over Spyro throwing Kuma Juice at her face.|
|“||Not so fast. You two wait here! Topaz, hold down the ship. (Turns into a red, black, and purple hydra) I've got some girls I need to make into corpses. (Deep voice:) Seeya real soon.||„|
|~ Pepper to Kiota, Mina, and Topaz before chasing Shira Matsuri and Spyro Doomfire.|
|“||COME HERE YOU TWO!!! COME HERE SO I CAN EAT YOUR SOULS!!! YOU TRICKED ME FOR THE LAST TIME!!!||„|
|~ Pepper while perusing Shira and Spyro across the galaxy.|
|“||Tasty, tasty, beautiful fear...||„|
|~ Pepper after licking Spyro's and Shira's faces.|
|“||ALRIGHT KIOTA! Have you made up your mind yet? Times ticking...I got the girls! Bah, this is taking too long. I think I'm gonna kill both of them now, just for the hell of it!||„|
|~ Pepper about to kill Spyro and Shira.|
|“||Let me go! Let me go and you can have everything you've ever wanted; Money, fame, infinite power, your entire galaxy, PLEASE! I can bring your family back! They'll remember nothing, just like you will. I can make you a god of the Earth if you let me go! IF YOU LET ME GO. IF YOU LET ME- (starts to glitch) NO!! What's HAPPENING TO ME?!!! (reversed) E.X.I.R.O.K.I., MY TIME HAS COME TO BURN, I INVOKE THE ANCIENT POWER THAT I MAY RETURN! (normally) MINA!!!!||„|
|~ Pepper begging for her life before Mina delivers the final blow.|
|~ Pepper's last words right before being destroyed by Mina Rintakahana.|
|“|| Oh, god. This dudette. Really no introduction needed, but this is a biography so I'm bound to pull something out outta my bag. Throughout my research I've seen the most fucked up beginnings you can imagine...|
But I've never seen anyone like Pepper. Trust me when I say this, Pepper is by far the most twisted fucker I've ever knew. Yes, even more than The Joker. Pepper used to basically rule Hell until Katara was adopted. Pepper tortured Kat everyday of her life, dipping her in lava, zapping her with lasers eye beams, psychological torture, and routine beatings and starving her. Demon Queen responsible for the deaths of countless men, women and children. She also feeds on her victims' fears or some kinda weird creepy shit like that. I'm sure she just says that to sound scary. Sick fuck. Anyway, this Crazy Devil Bitch was about to take over the multiverse until Mina killed her.
|~ $py64's bio of Pepper in the Punkettes Handbook.|
|“|| PEPPER SATANICA|
Is she watching me?
DO NOT SUMMON AT ALL COSTS! PEPPER CAN'T BE TRUSTED!
Beware of Pepper. The most powerful and dangerous demon I've ever encountered. I should have listen to the stories about her. This nightmare in disguise will seduce you with never ending flattery until she gets what she wants- And what she wants is the destruction of reality itself.
I was desperate, so desperate I trusted the friendship creature. I sent her back to Hell from which she came, but she'll be back eventually.
When I summoned Pepper I found ten symbols in a cave. Kiota had prophesied that these symbols could create a force strong enough to vanquish Pepper. I don't recognize any of the symbols, but time will tell what they mean. None of them seem connected to Kirotos elite. Perhaps it belongs to... a New Elite?
Whatever you do, never fall for Pepper's tricks, and NEVER let her into your mind.
|~ Pepper's entry.|
- Pepper's Electrokinetic Aura is Red.
- Pepper is regarded as the most evil and popular of KissHeart villains.
- Pepper is the only Margra Batto And Kyra Verbeten Antagonist to brainwash the Matsuno Sextuplets on screen.
- Osana Najimi is capable of feeling Pepper's intimidating presence.
- Pepper Represents The Deadly Sin of Envy.
- In the Summoning Gods, Demons, and other Anomalies section of the Punkettes Beginners Handbook, the steps to summoning Pepper Satanica are scribbled out with a message to the side that reads "DO NOT SUMMON AT ALL COSTS. PEPPER CANNOT BE TRUSTED!!!", It is implied Kiota scribbled it out.
- Pepper hates Luka PepperJunkCure the most out of The Punkettes because she is the only one Pepper has never been able to traumatize.
- Pepper ignites a purple flame in her hand when, in order to seal a deal, she shakes the hand of the other party.
- In "The Puppet Musical", when possessing Celestia, she states "It's been so long since I've inhabited a body!" most likely referring to Kiota, as shown in "The Last Alicorn."
- Despite Pepper being killed at the end The Punkettes, it's implied that Pepper may still be alive in other KissHeart media.
- In the first episode The Adventure Begins Pepper's voice was low pitched making her seem more sinister.
- Although immortal, Pepper still requires sleep.
- Pepper is the second villain to weaken Spyro Doomfire, the first was Dark Kendra.
- Originally, Pepper was called Hoshidesu (Meaning "Want") and her last name was originally Chikara (Meaning "Power"). Which explains Pepper's wanting for Power.
- $py64 stated, that "Time God and Pepper do not like each other; if they saw each other at a party, they would be doing that 'awkward circle thing' where they're making eye contact but they're not talking to each other, and everybody's like 'Do they know each other? Do they have a history?'.
- Pepper is seemingly destroyed when Mina's mind is erased with her inside it. Her physical body, which turned to stone when she left it, remains in the Boboku Forest. In fact, it was revealed near the credits that the writers have hidden this statue of her body somewhere in a real life forest. Months later, $py64 started the Satanica Hunt, a worldwide scavenger hunt to find said statue.
- Pepper is easily one the most evil and immoral Margra Batto and Kyra Verbeten villains, as she has destroyed and conquered entire planets, attempted to murder Shira Matsuri in cold blood, destroyed cities, raised Katara Liama with no care by making her train everyday and starving her or beating her within an inch of Katara's life if she does not follow Pepper's orders, killed and tortured innocents for fun, starved Spyro's mother Megami (and many other slaves of her empire) to death, commits genocide on a daily basis, sent thousands and millions to work in labor camps presumably until death, sent millions to execution camps (via gas chambers, shootings, electric chairs, firing squads, and hangings) mostly in front of their families, killed her ex-boyfriend in front of his family, as well as leaving him without making him her king as she promised, and has taken away the free will of everyone in the Planets she had conquered and the survivors of the planets she had destroyed, mainly the suffering of those amuses her.
- This is even backed up by the show's creator, $py64. $py64 once said in an interview "Pepper is the literal embodiment of evil, and worse than The Devil himself. You should base your question within The Punkettes world and not ours, in the universe of The Punkettes, there is nothing more evil than Pepper."
- Pepper has even managed to disgust other villains in the series for her vileness, Mina calls her the vilest creature she's ever met, Junko outright compares her to cancer, Spyro calls her the "darkest soul in Hell", and Osana Najimi calls her insane and a madman.
- Pepper keeps her mental state and can speak, as opposed to simply roaring. This is because she was already extremely violent, murderous, sadistic and insane and her demonic instinct had no effect on her mentality.
- Some fans consider Pepper to be somewhat misunderstood instead of evil as she kills to prevent overpopulation. However this is false, as Pepper bullies and torments her prey instead of just killing them. She also views humans and life outside of herself as inferior to her and she also serves as a cruel entity is contrast to Kiota being a kind entity. This proves that Pepper is evil.
- Pepper was originally going to be an omnipotent neutral trickster similar to Q from Star Trek or Discord from My Little Pony, as opposed to the much more malevolent and chaotic deposition that would later characterize her.
- $py64 has once said in an a interview that if Pepper was a male it would look nothing like the male Pepper we would see on Tumblr, but she would look like a horrifying, grotesque male instead.
- Pepper's favorite holiday is April Fools Day. On this day, she enjoys playing (albeit incredibly lethal) pranks on nearby planets, her enemies, and her victims, like making it rain acid, mix and matching random objects, causing the entire planet to roll in place, and carving "PEPPER WAS HERE" into the planets using her lasers.
- Pepper's least favorite holiday is Christmas because of all the joy it spreads.
- Originally, Pepper's death involved her getting violently impaled by Spyro with her buster Sword, but the creator chose to have Mina kill Pepper because it felt more "satisfying".
- It is implied on some occasions that Pepper believes herself to be a hero and liberator among non-mortal lifeforms. She claims she wants to liberate all dimensions and make it a fun world with no rules or restrictions. However, that would render it pure chaos inhospitable to non-demonic life. Considering her sadism and how she admits she's insane either way, it's very likely her claim is just an excuse for her own enjoyment.
- It was never made clear what Pepper truly is. While she is called a "demon" by other characters, creator $py64 has confirmed that this is just a name for lack of better description. Kiota even states that no one knows really what she is. Because of her reality warping abilities and bizarre nature, it is likely that Pepper is inspired by the Outer Gods of Lovecraftian lore. Judging by her nature, it is also possible that she is based on IT from the novel with the same name.
|Margra Batto And Kyra Verbeten Villains|