| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details about an upcoming episode or movie. Also includes info about a fanfiction!
- Bully and Fled - A pair of typical Led Storm thugs who can perform either punch or kick.
- James and Jesse - A pair of grippers, who are capable of draining health.
- Jack and Han - A pair of acrobatic gangsters.
- Shenell - A gun-wielding thug who can shoot with a big amount of damage.
- Crow - A thug who wields crowbar as his weapon.
- Blum - A thug who wields pipe as his weapon.
- Chain So - A chain-wielding thug.
- Jay and Toopy - A pair of fast-attacking thugs.
- Belly Billy, Graham and Hoo - A group of obese men who can perform headbutting.
- Howl and Slim - Both are knifemen who sported goatees, wore beige suits and bandannas on their heads but the other one can throw a knife.
- Bon Wood - He came dressed in red and brandishes molotov cocktail.
- Ellis and Ello - A pair of club-wielding thugs.
- Mad and Danger - A pair of bikers.
- Slick and Rex - A pair of bad guys who wield their electrified tuning forks.
- Althas and Johnny - A pair of muscle-bound men with strong defense.
- Andrew - A small thug who spits fire.
- Thug and Thug Jr. - Both are muscular men who are able to defend oncoming attacks.
- Andre the Brute and Andre Jr. - A pair of wrestlers.