If you're 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||And remember, if I find you snooping around in my room, I'll kill you.||„|
Jeff is the main protagonist of the Comickit's animated comedy webcomic Pastamonsters. He is a serial killer, Proxy and apprentice of Slenderman and best friends with BEN and Ms. P. He is incredibly selfish and mean, but the Proxies keep him around because they know he won't get along well with anyone else. Among other things, he hates humans, gingers, liberal views, people making fun of his appearance, and women.
The second-in-command of the Proxies and Slenderman's pupil. Originally a normal teenager, Jeff’s life turned upside down when a group of bullies attacked him and his brother Liu. Jeff beat up the bullies, but Liu was framed and sent to Juvy, which emotionally scarred him. After this event, Jeff's mother made him go to the birthday party of their neighbor's son, where he confronted the bullies again. In a fit of rage, Jeff killed the bullies, but one of them was able to set him on fire after covering him with bleach and alcohol. Jeff ended with bleached white skin, burnt black hair, red lips and a twisted mental capacity. Jeff then finally snapped and killed his family, even Liu. Jeff is still out there, looking for victims and before he kills them, he tells them to “Go to Sleep.
After Jeff graduated from Proxy High, he hung out with BEN a lot, BEN dropped out of the school when he was 10 after he was convinced to join Zalgo's army, but Jeff was able to convince BEN to join the Proxies and complete his training. Afterwards, Jeff attempted to follow along with his girlfriend Ms. P and pursue higher learning (she is learning how to do Slenderman's job) but since he lacked the qualifications he decided to work directly for Slenderman instead.
Jeff's career is a Runner. Runners travel to the Human World to do many tasks such as assassination, hacking, haunting, gathering information, sabotaging any information on their world, ect.
The underlined episodes are ones where Jeff is the main antagonist.
- Proxyland: His most villainous role. For more information visit "Proxyland" below.
- Can of Whup-Ass: His attempt to get a promotion as a Proxy by blowing up a billboard advertising a rival cult. Unfortunately, he had placed the explosives in the wrong building, which just so happened to be a children's hospital. When Jeff had his boss, Slenderman, look out the window to watch the billboard explode, he had caused the destruction of the hospital instead. Though Jef was initially shocked by what he had done, he quickly got over it when the resulting fire began to burn the billboard. By the end of the episode, when Jeff had passed the third grade and was eligible for a promotion (so he can use the Executive Bathroom), Slenderman refused to give it to him. Her reason was that nobody had forgotten the burning of the children's hospital, which had resulted in fourteen deaths. The FBI had eventually learned that it was Jeff, but he was only sentenced to seven days in prison
- Jeff constantly abuses his five year old daughter, Sally, whether talking down to her, farting in her face, beating her up, telling her to shut up, carelessly nearly drowning her, and, in a cutaway gag from "Jeff's Little Girl", shoots her simply because she says, "Hi Dad."
- Comic Con: Abandons Sally at the convention, leading her to be kidnapped by a pedophile.
- The Hand that Rocks the Eggnog: He accidentally runs over Sally with his car. When he finds out, only seemed to be concerned about the mark she left on his car.
- The First Dark Cloud: Punches BEN in the face for touching his new T.V.
- The Chain Mail: Even though Jeff is more or less the main protagonist of the movie, he abuses the friendly trolls kindness by making them do demanding things
- Later on, he pushes the Crooked Man off the ledge of a pit to see far down it is, killing him.
- Woman Problems: Laughing Jack gets a cat, Jeff, Ben, Laughing Jack, and Smile Dog sneak into his room while he is out and decide to shave his cat as a prank. But Jeff kills the cat with a straight razor (this was an accident, but he is unconcerned about it) and he adds further insult by stealing Laughing Jack's beer afterward. At the end of the episode, Laughing Jack, in tears, asks where his cat is while outside Jeff's room, offering a reward for the person who finds him, and before Jeff slams the door on him, he takes the money and says rather apathetic, "I killed your cat.", in the same episode, Jeff does a cutaway gag saying that he used to lure sailors to their deaths with his siren songs while dressing up as a mermaid.
- African-American Friday: He presumably beats an innocent boy to death with a shovel because the boy was about to get the last PlayStation 4.
- The Pit: Abandons his friends when they are about to be killed by Zalgo's minions.
- Dog Days: Jeff desperately tries to get Smile' s old toy rope, to the point when he ties the rope to his car and drives off in an attempt get it away from Smile. This greatly injures Smile, causing him to collide headfirst on a fire hydrant, making him lose all his teeth and break his nose. Smile uncaringly gives the beaten Smile the rope back, having grown bored of it.
- Here in My Garage: Uses Slenderman's money to buy expensive jewels, clothing, and cars.
- Blood Money: He torments Eyeless Jack and Laughing Jack for his own amusement after becoming richer than them from gambling, he forces them to perform for him while he criticizes them and repeatedly shoots them with a BB gun with one pellet blowing out Laughing Jack's eye forcing him to get a glass eye, he tries to justify this behavior by saying that the money caused him to do it.]
- Love Hurts: He menaces numerous people (including Sally, Ben, and even Slenderman) with a whip he received from the mail which was supposed to go to Enderman.
- Jeff's Room Party: It's revealed he is holding the daughters and son of a Sultan hostage in Proxy Mansion's crawlspace, feeding them garbage.
- Later in the episode, he throws a party which ruins Proxy Mansion, it's even implied he had sex which drugged girls, which is considered rape.
- If I'm Lyin', I'm Lyin: When he finds out that Sally is being bullied by a kid named Patrick, he decides to go to Patrick's house to try to talk to him but he takes things too far and beats up Patrick after losing his temper, and lies when people suspect that he did it. This is a serious crime because Patrick is only 7 years old.
- April Fools Day: Jeff's comment seconds before the supposed "end of the world", expressing shame and disgust for his friends and Sally ("I just hate being around you guys"), uttered deliberately in thinking that he will have no price to pay. How sadly mistaken he is once the "April Fools Day" hoax passes without incident ... and even Jeff's heartfelt apology is fruitless — Sally, Ben, Laughing Jack and Eyeless Jack are still very mad at Jeff. In the end, he buys back their love with an Xbox One.
- Earlier in the episode, he performs dangerous pranks on his friends, including pushing Slenderman off the stairs, drowning Eyeless Jack's pet bird and locking Ms. P in the freezer for the whole episode.
- Face Reveal: In the beginning of the episode, he accidentally kills an entire crowd filled with people in a plane accident, including a mother's new-born baby.
- World War 7: When Jeff takes Ben and Sally to the beach, he becomes ambitious and turns the beach into a war zone, using weapons made of sand. He uses sand guards to kidnap Sally and kills some of Ben's guards. When he and Ben get into a dogfight, Jeff nukes Ben's base, blowing the entire beach up in the process. Jeff eventually apologizes at the end to Ben and Sally.
- Dr. Jeff: He and Ben pose as surgeon's so Jeff can pay off the damages he did to a rich man's car. During surgery, they accidentally kill a man when they remove his heart without giving him a sedative. When confronted by the cops, they simply run out the window and into the darkness. When Ben asks how they will pay the man for the damages, Jeff and Ben steal the man's money and kill him and his whole family, children included.
Jeff is usually described as an extremely stupid individual. He has a happy, laid-back spirit. He never impresses Slendy and doesn't get what he wants in the shop. He is BEN's BFF and some people ship them as BEFF. All he cares about is food, girls, heavy metal, TV, and whatever captures his interest at the moment, most notably, any sort of carnage, to which effect he was too amused by the wreckage of an airplane crash to help the victims. He's too lazy and stupid to care about anything else, like work or his education. A lot of times his actions may cause harm to someone intentionally.
Jeff shows very little remorse for his crimes. He only cares about himself and getting whatever he wants, and is perfectly willing to lie, cheat, manipulate, and commit mass murder to do so.
Jeff is described in various terms, in short, he is an evil, vicious, angry, self-absorbed, immature, destructive, sarcastic, snooty, loud-mouthed, lazy, and insane child. He is the most foul-mouthed character in the show. He is also racist and stereotypes almost everyone he sees. The very dark, usually disturbing undertones to his personality often hint at an extreme mental imbalance. Apart from being portrayed as having a general lack of moral responsibility or social conscience, he also seems to take pleasure from others' misfortune and is generally unable to show empathy, although there have been exceptions. Despite the severity of his actions, it is likely that they are a type of emotional defense mechanism against his insecurity and (potential) confused sexuality. This "defense", however, does not seem to be impenetrable, as evidenced by "1%". This has been parodied as well, in the cliché of a typical villain becoming benevolent. Jeff's willing to pretend to be nice to get what he wants — the gloves come off the second he doesn't. Sometimes he isn't even that good at being affable and relies on pity to manipulate. He seemed to have stopped this in Season 4, where it does appear as though he's trying to be a better person, but it's hard to tell because he still has a way of sounding sarcastic when he's being "nice".
One of Jeff's defining traits is how much of an annoying jerk he can be. In fact, the Proxies consider him a burden to be around. According to Word of God, even Smile can barely stand him. Not only do his three closest "friends" hate him, insult him behind his back, and actively question why they still hang out with him, but every single being in the Dark World hates him almost as much. Even Eyeless Jack occasionally lets it slip that he doesn't truly like Jeff very much, being friendly to him presumably out of goodwill and fear. The Proxies are often divided on whatever keeps Jeff a part of their group; BEN personally explains that he pities Jeff as an unfeeling, horrible person and so allows him to stay because he knows he'll have no other friends otherwise and probably kill himself, while Slenderman and Ms. P seem to have no idea. Either way, it's rare to see his friends actually genuinely enjoying his company.
He constantly complains about his life despite having next to no problems and gives Slenderman grief over nearly everything that happens in the series. He also is a jackass to his own friends, stealing their money and using them as victims of his latest antics. He always was somewhat selfish and sexist. However, in the first few seasons, he seemed to do insane actions to, at least in his own mind, better the lives of his friends. By season five, he was turned into a full-time jerk who never learns from his mistakes. At one point, also drugs his Slenderman, steals money from his account and his car, leaving him stranded in the woods. He then tells Ms. P that Slenderman was driving under the influence with him in the car. He relentlessly abuses Sally, treats women like sexual objects, takes BEN for granted, treats Eyeless Jack like a doormat, steals monkey from Slenderman, leaves his friends to die on multiple occasions, endangers the lives of hundreds of people a day, has committed just about every felony under the sun, and sold Ms. P's soul for 300 bucks. Of course, he actually deserves the bad stuff that happens to him. He has also hit Eyeless Jack with a rock, told BEN his life doesn't matter, gave Slenderman AIDS, and laughed when he heard Natalie and Jefrera's parents died from cancer. In one major event, when Laughing Jack gets a cat, Jeff, BEN, Eyeless Jack, and Smile Dog sneak into his room while he is out and decide to shave his cat as a prank. But Jeff kills the cat with a straight razor (this was an accident, but he is unconcerned about it) and he adds further insult by stealing Laughing Jack's beer afterward. At the end of the episode, Laughing Jack, in tears, asks where his cat is while outside Jeff's room, offering a reward for the person who finds him, and before Jeff slams the door on him, he takes the money and says rather apathetic, "I killed your cat."
He is arrogant and self-centered, to say the least, believing the universe to revolve around him. Several characters call out that Jeff is just as selfish and impulsive as Slenderman but with a deluded sense of sophistication. This is most noticeable after he meets BEN's drug dealing rival, Richard Santiago. Jeff is given the option to walk away from the entire situation, which would also put BEN and Eyeless Jack off the hook, but changes his mind when Richard offers Jeff the chance to work with his favorite movie director. In a different episode, Eyeless Jack questions Jeff's suspicious decision to work for Enderman, but Jeff tries to justify it by saying it's all for Slenderman's benefit. Slenderman himself wants no part of it. So in truth, this is totally about Jeff and Jeff alone.
Jeff likes to think he's imposing and dangerous but has basically no defense from being actually attacked. In "Something Zalgo This Way Comes", Laughing Jack is able to easily stall him by lightly clawing at him, and at the end of "Christmas in the Dark World", he cries out for his mommy when Ms. P gives him a tiny jab on the shoulder. In "Hell on Earth", he's perfectly willing to antagonize Slenderman right up until he'll fight him, then spends the entire episode trying to avoid the conflict he willfully spawned. Slenderman quickly wipes the floor with him.
Jeff is also prone to denial, typically believing himself to be in the right nearly all the time. He genuinely believes humanity is evil and out to get him, having apparently been convinced of it by Zalgo's magic. Also subverted to a degree, as in a deleted scene from "The List" he seems to acknowledge he is a horrible person. This gets taken Up to Eleven in the "Proxyland", where he leads becomes president of the USA and goes on a mass murdering spree, bombing the entire burning man festival, Hillary Clinton and most of her fans, and the whole city of San Francisco, all while thinking he's doing good.
Despite being a serial killer with no remorse, Jeff does have a soft side under his black heart. In "The Chain Mail", he is distraught at Eyeless Jack's death leading Ms. P to console him. Over time, he grows more and more cynical and irritable over Eyeless Jack's death. He also cares a considerable deal for Smile, Ms. P, and BEN, but has trouble expressing his love for them.
Jeff is almost always holding a knife with him. He wears a white sweater with black tuxedo pants with black shoes. This is based on his original Creepypasta character. His eyes are huge with their eyelids cut off. His face is cut into a permanent smile. Jeff's face is bleached white. Although many people believe that he's either 15 or 18 years old, he's actually 23 years old since people can't make out his real age due to his bleached face and un-showed facial hair. Despite being skinny and lanky, Jeff has supernatural human-like strength in him, he is known by only two. (One he's agility to run freakishly fast, like that of a ghost. And two he's unnatural strength to lift thing's bigger than himself). Even though humans describe him as a monster, he's not actually a monster, he's a human but with a freakishly burned up face. People describe him as a monster since he sometimes acts like one; but only if he has that "feeling" inside him.
Perhaps Jeff's most villainous moment was in Proxyland.
After he and Ms. P, Smile Dog and BEN go to the human world, Jeff discovered the power he could obtain in Washington, DC, and becomes obsessed with taking it over and ruling it. Jeff easily and personally attempts to solely take control but was met with the door slammed in his face by President Bush. Jeff decides to call upon his fellow proxies to help him with the takeover. He motivates them with promises of continuing the invasion across the world and the second attempt was an utter failure, as the entire group was chased away by a single The Rake.
BEN suggests using weapons, which Jeff takes as his own idea and dresses up as General Zod, leading the charge and successfully taking over the nation. Jeff names himself President Jeff The Killer and BEN as Vice President (to make fun of him). During the next few weeks the U.S.A, now J.E.F.F, begins to have financial problems, and the Jeff does nothing but sit and watch Austin Powers while stealing Ms. P's ideas. Slenderman, in his human disguise, inspires the others to contemplate the idea of being President and gives them a receipt for 20,000 pounds of dynamite, signed by Jeff himself. The proxies begin to doubt the Jeff's honesty and mental health, and Ms. P concludes that he is indeed nuts when the Jeff creepily admits to buying the dynamite, in case someone threatens to take his new nation.
BEN overhears their plan to overthrow the Jeff and tells the latter, who orders a trial for Ms. P. Everyone refuses to allow Ms. P to be exiled, but Jeff, abusing his power, overrules the refusals and Ms. P is exiled. Everyone now decides to rebel against Jeff and decides to unleash The Rake on him, after some reluctance from Eyeless Jack and Enderman, but he eventually agrees. A fight ensues between Jeff and The Anti-Proxies, but he overpowers the Antis and holds them at gunpoint. Smile Dog and Ms. P appear to stop Jeff and accidentally spills it that they are conspiring against him. In a panic, the Antis begs for help from Tails Doll, who gets shot by Jeff and dies.
The death of Tails inspires BEN to join the others, who get Ms. P to plan a strategy. Jeff is caught off guard the next day when all of the rebellers attack him and corner him in the presidential house's kitchen. After a severe beating, Jeff is knocked out and everyone begins to fight over the role of President. However, Tails appears and advises everyone to give back the nation to Bush, considering the trouble caused by their invasion. Jeff recovers and refuses to give his nation to anyone and attempts to activate the dynamite, but the Ms. P had disabled them and Jeff is a victim of another (even more) severe beating. He is forced to give back the world to Baugh, and angrily leaves back to the Dark World with the other proxies, wondering why he wanted the place at all.
The Chain Mail
In the second full-length Pasta Monsters movie, Slenderman alerts the proxies that an ancient prophecy is coming. He states that a man named Malitch will rise from the pits of Hell and cast the world into darkness. Jeff scoffs at this, stating he'll stop him easily. Meanwhile, Enderman hears of the prophecy and tells the Rake their going to join Malitch in taking over the world.
Jeff and a few others put on armor and grab random weapons, getting ready to travel to a distant world. Slenderman and a few others stay back in The Dark World, staying in touch with Jeff via computer. The heroes tell their goodbyes, Sally hugs Jeff and saying she loves him (to which Jeff crudely replies "That'll do, pig. That'll do".)
Jeff and his friends travel to the world and find it is an island covered in a beautiful jungle. They even meet the natives (or Trolls), who are kind and welcoming to them. The trolls bring Jeff and the gang to their homeland and tend to their wounds (which they sustained when traveling) and treat them with care, giving them massages and coconut juice. The proxies are so caught up in how kind the trolls are and briefly forget about their mission. However, they receive a reminder that the island isn't all harmless when vicious, bloodthirsty Troll-like Creatures ruin the "party". The Creatures brutally kill the kind trolls in cruel ways (crushing their brains out with clubs, slicing their throats with what appears to be spines and ripping out their entrails.) The proxies run away while the Creatures are distracted by their killings.
Meanwhile, Enderman and The Rake arrive and try to find Malitch but are caught by the same trolls as before (albeit a different tribe.) Enderman at first doesn't like their kindness and tells them to be eviler. Wanting to please Enderman, they make themselves crueler.
At night, Jeff and his friends decide to sleep on a tree to avoid the creatures from below. Ben warms them the island will only get worse, much to the dismay of the others.
In the morning, the Proxies wake up Jeff, as the Creatures from before are now climbing up the tree attempting to kill them. The Proxies throw things at them (like their own pee and feces), but they respond but chopping the tree down. The Proxies leap to safety on vines swinging from tree to tree, the Creatures still perusing them. Jeff throws a knife-boomerang at them and it spins around, slicing the Creatures vines, causing them to fall below.
Now having to go via water to avoid anymore danger, Ben finds a particularly big raft made out logs and the Proxies climb on. Jeff looks at the map and see's the lake will take them to Mount Big (the place where the weapon the can kill Malitch is stored) and enjoy the ride. However, the trip is ruined when they are ambushed by Enderman, Rake and his evil troll minions. The Proxies fight them as they attempt to destroy their log. After a struggle, the Proxies throw off Enderman and his minions but are driven off the path into a waterfall, destroying the log. Soaked in water the Proxies continue their quest on foot.
After walking for four hours, they are lead to a cliff where the only way of continuing is the swing on vines. Ben tries to climb but he doesn't have much arm strength, so he hitches a ride on Eyeless Jack and the Proxies swing around for a bit. Suddenly, Sirens appear and hypnotize the male Proxies, trying to throw them off the vines, Clockwork, being a female, isn't affected and fends of the Sirens, however, the last siren is able is cut their vines and the Proxies fall in the mud pit below.
Jeff wakes up and finds out he and Proxies survived the fall and they keep continuing. They return to the above ground and are suddenly ambushed by 2 groups of Creatures. They battle them off, defeating them with almost no effort. However, while they celebrate their victory, Jeff spots a Creature climbing a tree and aiming an ax at Eyeless Jack. The Creature throws the ax and Jeff attempts the alert Jack but oddly stops mid-sentence and the ax collides in Jack's heart. The Creature quickly runs off, presumably to alert to other Creatures. The Proxies try to heal Jack but it doesn't work. Jack cryptically tells Jeff (follow the Man) and dies. The Proxies go out of their way to throw Jack a funeral and cremate his body, putting his ashes into a container of French Toast Sticks and sending it into space.
Jeff and his team continue their journey with no rest or sleep, not wanting to accept more casualties. Jeff suddenly makes a discovery and finds Malitch's home. He and the gang prepare to fight Malitch but discover he is nothing but a tone-deaf, stupid old man. After a comedic display of antics, Malitch tells the Proxies that he was going to destroy Earth, but got too old for it and retired. However, The prophecy still needed a person to cast the world into darkness so Malitch personally sought out someone. When asked who it was he responded it was Enderman. The Proxies, shocked by this reveal, race towards Mount Big. However, halfway their, they are ambushed by an entire army Creatures. Jeff and his friends grab out their weapons, Jeff saying if they die, they die with honor.
The Proxies and the creatures rage a fierce battle and Jeff is able the cause a rock avalanche, killing the Creatures for good. The Proxies continue (covered in bruises and wounds). They race to the mountain and finally make it, Jeff finds the weapon and see's it is a trophy and grabs it. However at that moment, Enderman grabs it and the two scare each over, causing them to lose grip on it, this leads to a Hot Potato between the trolls and the proxies over the trophy.
In the end, Enderman catches the trophy and absorbs the energy, turning into an omnipotent dragon-like demon. He hypnotizes all creatures on the island and literally burns the entire island to the ground. Ben makes a stand towards Enderman but Enderman responds by firing a blast at Ben's heart. Ben falls down and the proxies briefly mourn him, however, it's revealed Ben survived since he's already dead.
Enderman and his army battle Jeff and the Proxies in an all-out war. Enderman battles Jeff, which leads inside a castle, and overpowers him. Jeff fires a beam at Enderman and at the same time Enderman fires a green fire beam and they connect. Jack's spirit suddenly appears and gives Jeff move power and Jeff is able to destroy Enderman.
Jeff and his friends return home, but Jeff says they lost Jack. The movie ends with Jeff stating he's happy they ended the world's extinction, but wonders if it was all worth it.
Feud With Jane The Killer
Unlike the real feud with Jeff and Jane, which is more serious, the feud in Pastas Monsters is really different. The feud began when the Jeff posted an online video where he satirically expressed his disgruntlement at the Jane for failing to keep her fans "under control." He railed against comments, written by Jane's fans, which Jeff sees as "unfair comparisons between the two of them." This began a series of tongue-in-cheek video responses between the Jeff and Jane.
Jane, posted on her forum that he himself was a fan of Jeff. In response, Jeff created another video, trying to figure out the code behind the Janes's complimentary message (which turned out to say "FUCK YOU IN THE ASS, JEFF" spelled backwards), and another video in which he blasted Jane for killing a person he was after before him. When Jeff went to find the body, he fictionally discovered that one of the killed, Madge, is actually Jane when she was a kid, which in part angered Jeff even more as he was trying to prove that no one from her family had a successful career before they died.
Finally, in early June, Jane responded in a satirical video (with disclaimers throughout) stating her "distaste" for Jeff. After watching the video, fans went to Jeff's website, which immediately flooded Jeff's server with over two thousand new unique visitors within the first two hours - with over 18,000 videos viewed. Jeff then challenged Jane to review an awful film. Later in the month, Jeff went to Jane in person at a video game convention in Clifton, New Jersey, exchanged satirical fighting words (one included on Jeff's stay on YouTube) and the two had a fake brawl in the parking lot, along with another Internet personality, Captain S. Jane agreed to review a bad film, as long as Jeff reviewed a poor boardgame. Eventually, Jane reviewed the low-budget Cat In The Hat, and Jeff reviewed the boardgame Candy Land. The culmination of the rivalry, called the Final Battle, features a lengthy fight scene parodying popular films and cliches; in particular, The Terminator and Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. The video also borrows elements from Jane's review of Super Mario Bros. 3, including her "battle armor" and Super Mecha Destroy All Jeff's In The World Blaster. The entire "fight" takes place in the the proxies's house. In the end, the fight was won by Jane when the aforementioned Super Mecha Blaster attacked Jeff.
At the end of the Final Battle, Jeff appears to be dead. But faked it, he was able to shoot Jane with The Terminators gun, making her run away in fear.
To Proxy Mountain
It's been two months since the events of Eyeless Jack's death and Jeff is still depressed about it. He blames himself for his death as he hesitated push Jack out of the way, fearing the ax would hit him.
Meanwhile, The Plague Doctor senses a disturbance and races in his car, driving to find Mr. Widemouth. We later see that Mancala has awoken and is preparing to attempt to destroy the world again.
Jeff wakes up in the morning, depressed as always, he is angered about how he "killed" Jack and Ben stopped being friends (in an episode prior, Ben betrayed Jeff and almost got him killed before remorselessly running away). Jeff begins feeling a weird force on him but ignores it.
Meanwhile, Plague Doctor finds and tells Mr. Widemouth about the force and Widemouth deducts that Eyeless Jack is back and has become an evil force of some kind and fragments of his body are latched to a fellow proxy, Laughing Jack. The two along with Jefrera and Clockwork trick Laughing Jack into thinking he's going to the dentist but are really going to attempt to extract Eyeless Jack's force from him. They latch him to the chair and the 'nurses' assure Jack that the extraction will "hurt like hell".
Meanwhile, as Ben (who hasn't been seen since his betrayal) and his stoner buddies are smoking from a bong, Mancala breaks the door down and prepares to kill Ben and his buddies, making Ben exclaim "Oh, shit, son!".
Later, Ms. P and Jeff meet up to discuss the strange events that have unfolded and Ms. P says she's done some studies and says there is a spirit in the house. Meanwhile, the extraction begins and Laughing Jack starts babbling and shaking rapidly, causing anything electronic to flash constantly. Jeff and Ms. P see Jeff's T.V flashing "YOU LET ME DOWN", "YOU BASTARD", "IT'S ME" and "HE COMES" constantly. After a long and intense scene, Eyeless Jack's spirit is extracted and Mr. Widemouth says to get President Bush on it.
As the Proxies gather for a meeting, Mancala kills Ben's friends and throws Ben in the closet (trapping Ben in Chinese handcuffs) and tells him his death is soon to come. He slams and locks the door, shifting into Ben. Mancala, masquerading as Ben, tells the Proxies that he has no time to explain as they don't have much time. Bush arrives and tells the Proxies that all of them must travel light-years in space and stop Jack from exacting his vengeance, as long as he comes with them.
Meanwhile, Enderman overhears this and decides to take advantage of this and tells Rake and B.O.B that they're going to space. He enters the Jeff Club, who are upset Jeff never comes to their meetings and turns them into his mind-controlled minions and forces them to turn his run-down home into a ship.
Bush and the others are turning Proxy Mansion into a ship but suddenly, the F.B.I seemed to have followed Bush there and plan to stop them. Once they arrive, Widemouth distracts them enough for the Mansion to take off into space, Enderman following them close behind.
In space, Jeff and the Proxies travel outside the Milky Way and eventually take a nap. Jane The Killer goes to see where Ben is and finds that Mancala is reporting to Enderman and The Rake. Mancala see's Jane and traps her, he pulls out a screwdriver and brainwashes her (Sally also walks by, hearing Jane's moans of pain and thinks their having sex).
Jeff and the others spot Enderman and tell the crew to prepare the weapons. Enderman and Jeff's army commence a brief space battle which ends when Enderman runs out of weapons and blasts away. Enderman then contacts Mancala (who is still sifted as Ben) and tells him to blow up the mansion. Mancala and Jane prepare to blow up the house until Hoodie spots them. He tries to warn Slenderman but Jane holds him up on the wall and Mancala brainwashes him (Sally once again overhearing it, thinking he's having sex).
Jeff suddenly realizes he left Slenderman's prized safe at Earth and finds out Enderman is sending soldiers to steal it. Jeff sends Laughing Jack, Widemouth and Plague Doctor down to get it via teleportation. Once they arrive Enderman's men have already arrived and start interrogating them. Widemouth begins taunting them, saying he can't die prompting them to shoot him and kill him, but he simply revives (this happens 6 times in a row until they give up). They eventually knock them out and steal the safe but Jeff teleports there suited in a bomb suit and a minigame, engaging the hundreds of soldiers in a long battle. Eventually, Jeff wins the battle and retrieves the safe, teleporting him, Laughing Jack, Widemouth and the Plague Doctor back to the mansion. Enderman is enraged and kicks the wall, hurting his own foot.
Jeff and the others hook Laughing Jack up to the computer systems so he can contact Eyeless Jack. Laughing Jack enters an empty void and begins amusingly chatting with Eyeless Jack until he asks Eyeless Jack what his plans are and Eyeless Jack shows a vision of a destroyed Hellish omniverse. Laughing Jack is horrified and yells for the others but they seemed to have passed out due to Mancala draining the air from the mansion. Mancala, Jane and Hoodie begin planting bombs in the living room. Meanwhile, Jefrera, Widemouth and the Plague Doctor are in the control panel (the only place not affected by the air loss) head down and engage Mancala and his brainwashed minions in battle. Widemouth throws a time bomb at Mancala who simply eats it (to which Widemouth foreshadowly says "As I planned."). Eventually, Jane and Hoddie are broken free and fight Mancala. Hoodie, in a desperate attempt to survive, reveals his face (offscreen) to Jane, which causes her to scream in horror, waking up Jeff and the others. The gang tries to fight off Mancala but he overpowers them, however, Slenderman enters to fight, defeating Mancala by slamming him in the T.V, three walls, and eventually throw the ceiling, finishing off by letting him fall threw the coffee table. Jeff and the others look over his body, Jeff taunting him, saying how he wasn't so tough (although he was clearly terrified and just said it to impress the ladies). Mancala suddenly wakes up, saying he will kill all of them, however, The Rake and Enderman can be heard having a conversation over Mancala's communicator (as he The Rake was dimly sitting on the communicating button), saying on how he will betray Mancala. Mancala is enraged by this and attempted to kill all the Proxies and eventually, Enderman and the Rake. Suddenly, Ben (who somehow got out of the handcuffs) teleports behind Mancala and slices him in half, leaving him only with an upper body and one arm and then knocks him out the window, presumably killing him. Jeff and Ben at first still dislike each other but eventually forgive each other. After waking up Laughing Jack and finding out about Eyeless Jack's plan to destroy the omniverse, Jeff tells the gang to worse is yet to come.
Meanwhile, Enderman walks to the Meeting Room in his home and contacts Zalgo. He and Zalgo talk about their plans and reveal Zalgo has actually possessed Eyeless Jack's soul rather than Jack wanting to destroy the universe out of spite. When Enderman tells Zalgo that the Proxies are halfway across the galaxy, Zalgo sends a red lightning bolt towards Proxy Mansion catching half of it on fire. Slenderman senses Zalgo and tells the Proxies to put out the fires while he "deals with the problem".
Jeff and his friends put out the fire, which damages their computer systems, eventually damaging their weapons except for the "Big Red Button" which is only a last resort attack. Slenderman returns after having a brief fight with Zalgo and informs the Proxies Jack is simply a pawn and doesn't really want to hurt them. Suddenly, Jeff and the gang see Jack's blue spirit soaring by and send Laughing Jack towards it by flushing him down the toilet, the pipes shooting him into the spirit. Jeff then sends Jane and Plague Doctor undercover, costumed as henchmen, into Enderman's ship/house. Enderman falls for their trick and even welcomes them in, not suspecting a thing. Meanwhile, the Proxies grab weapons and armor (except Jeff, who are preparing to enter Eyeless Jack's spirit while Zalgo is occupied), preparing to lead an inside-assault on Enderman's ship.
Laughing Jack is suddenly transported to The Pit (Pastamonster's version of Hell). Zalgo appears in front of Laughing Jack, welcoming him to The Pit. Zalgo gloats over the fact he will rule the universe (and even implies he will betray and kill Enderman, The Rake, and his men) and that no one will stop him. Zalgo offers Jack a chance to join him and his army, but when Jack refuses, Zalgo responds by electrocuting Laughing Jack, finding his cries of pain rather funny. Before Zalgo can deal the final blow, Widemouth enters the Pit and fires a lightning bolt at Zalgo, which Zalgo easily blocks. Widemouth helps Jack up and announces he's resigned from Zalgo's army to peruse his life-long dream of acting and blogging about fruit. Zalgo and Laughing Jack are confused by this.
Meanwhile, Enderman forces Jane and Plague Doctor (still costumed) to have a concert, to which they agree, as it would distract Enderman. As they sing, The Proxies, led by Ben teleport in Enderman's ship and battle his guards, Enderman not noticing over the loud music. During this, Jeff get in a flying car, heading towards Eyeless Jack's spirit. They fly towards it, only to be intercepted by The Rake who is flying in a ship. They both engage in a laser battle. Meanwhile, Ben and the gang disable Enderman's shields and lasers and continue their fight as Enderman is still not noticing (and even joined in the concert). Jeff eventually defeats the Rake and flies into the spirit.
Enderman eventually finds out their plan and commands his soldiers to kill them but the gang teleport back to the mansion and fly towards Enderman's ship, preparing to assault.
Meanwhile, in the Pit, Zalgo engages Widemouth in a fight and easily overpowers him. Laughing Jack attempts to help him, but Zalgo continues to defeat them. Widemouth teleports them to the mansion as Zalgo teleports as well as Jack's blue spirit turns red; Zalgo has assumed control of the spirit.
Back with Jeff, he is teleported to the real world (in live-action for the first time) and meets his creator; XcomickittyX (who also is revealing her face for the first time, as she always kept her face a mystery).
The Proxies drive the mansion into Enderman's ship (since their weapons are disabled) and Enderman starts having a panic attack, leaving the Rake in charge. The Rake in blind rage kicks the computer system which reactivates the weapons. The Rake orders them to fire missiles at the mansion, causing heavy damage. Ben orders Jefrera to go downstairs and kick the system, hoping it would work. She races down to discover Laughing Jack tearing it apart. Suddenly, It's revealed it was Mancala (who is missing his lower body part) who has a malfunctioning crystal, constantly switching uncontrollably between people. Jefrera runs to the others, Mancala following her slowly. He arrives in the living room and becomes a single abomination. Having Laughing Jack's left arm and The Rake's right arm, Jeff's left leg and BEN's right leg, Zalgo's chest and his own head, also being 11 feet taller. He attacked them and easily beat them all. Ben eventually sticks a Time Bomb on Mancala's head and gives the detonator to Widemouth. He then kicks him into the teleporter as they teleport him "somewhere".
Jeff and XcomickittyX discuss her latest story called "To Proxy Mountain" Jeff then tells her to send him to Eyeless Jack, as she does. Jeff and Jack embrace saying they missed each other (however Jeff eventually pushes him away, saying he started to make him look gay.) Jeff and Jack have a long conversation about how to defeat Zalgo and Jack give Jeff his "life essence" and teleports Jeff in front of Zalgo, still an energy demon.
Back in the space battle, The Rake and Enderman (who recovered from his panic attack) prepares to finish the Proxies until Mancala shows up and starts killing their minions until he starts attacking them violently. Jeff and Zalgo engage in a battle of epic proportions until the universe itself pauses as Jeff and Zalgo's beams connect. Jeff connects to the minds of everyone in existence and tells him to "believe" in him. After being motivated Jeff overpowers Zalgo and manages to defeat him. Zalgo, however, shoots a beam at Jeff's chest, wounding him. Zalgo then proceeded to step on Jeff's wound to further torture him before preparing to blast him. but Eyeless Jack, returning as a spirit, blasts Zalgo into a wall. He, along with Jeff proceed to beat Zalgo and, with their combined powers, shoot a beam at Zalgo powerful enough to completely vaporize him. Jeff mentions that Zalgo isn't truly dead and will likely resurrect himself later, but his plan was still foiled. Jeff teleports back to the Proxies and proudly tells Ben he can press the red button. Ben presses it and the cannon shoots out the Spiked Turtle of Mario and it destroyed Enderman's ship, defeating Mancala, Rake and Enderman in the process. Jeff tells the Proxies the mission is over and they can go home. They return Earth proudly (except Bush, who was not impressed with the journey despite begging to go). Suddenly, a blinding light appears and crashes down. The light fades away, revealing Eyeless Jack. The Proxies embrace him, apologizing for the times they treated him like trash (even though they will eventually go back to treating him as such). Jeff proudly states he was surprised the mansion wasn't destroyed, at the moment, the mansion collapses. As the movie ends, Slenderman angrily yells out "JEEEEEFF!!!!".
Powers and abilites
- Shape-Shifting: Jeff, when on Earth, can immediately create an illusion form to look more like a human, as to not draw attention from the police. With the assistance of Ms. P's Polyjuice Potion, Jeff can change into virtually any form he desires, from a giant dragon to a small insect, or even a beautiful woman. Jeff also has the power to change the pigment of his skin and turn into a beach ball.
- Inhumane Strength: Jeff has almost superhuman levels of strength. He is able to lift cars as well as small buildings over his head with no visible effort.
- Incredible Speed: Jeff, while not quite as fast as Slenderman, can move at incredible speeds, being able to swiftly kill four people in the time it took for a raindrop to fall from a streetlight.
- Durability: Jeff has an almost cartoonish level of durability. Thus, Jeff was still walking after the intense beatdown inflicted on him by Slenderman. He also survived being bombarded with bombs, numerous lightning strikes, and even endured a nuclear explosion.
- Regenreative Powers: Jeff has the ability to heal dismembered limbs with ease. It is unknown has Jeff required this ability.
- Body Control: At one point, Jeff shed his skin like a snake. However, using this ability will leave him vulnerable to any nearby predators.
- Gravity Manipulation: Jeff has the ability to rotate small objects around his body.
- Absorbtion: Jeff can become more durable and powerful by absorbing radiation, drinking alcohol, and taking BEN's Black Stuff.
- Fourth-Wall Awareness: Jeff seems to be aware that he is a character for the audience's amusement. He has communicated and spoke directly to the audience countless times.
- Broadway Force: Jeff can tap into the Broadway Force, by spontaneously breaking into song and dance, causing everyone and everything around them to become bound by it, and compelled to join in.
- Tier: Likely 7-B
- Age: Likely 24
- Attack Potency: City Level (Can harm President Bush with physical strikes. His knife can ignore the durability of almost every being it hits.)
- Speed: Likely Relativistic+ (grabbed Slenderman while he was at lightspeed. Dodged sunlight.)
- Lifting Strength: Class K (lifted a 1,000 ton sumo wrestler over his head)
- Striking Strength: City Level
- Durability: City Level (Survived a nuclear explosion. Endured a beating from Slenderman. Survived a punch from Bush.)
- Stamina: Nearly limitless
- Standard Equipment: An enchanted knife. Has metallic talons on the bottom of his feet sharp enough to scale mountains.
- Intelligence: Low.
- Weaknesses: Stupidity. Has very poor judgment. Tends to overestimate himself
- Jeff took trombone lessons in junior college.
- Jeff collects Star Wars collector glasses and trading cards, confirming Jeff as a Star Wars fan.
- Jeff's farts are particularly powerful and noxious.
- He can play the piano perfectly provided he is drunk.
- It is hinted by Ben that Jeff has a very small penis.
- Jeff has displayed some forms of telepathy. This is usually displayed in form of jokes about how annoying he can be.
- Jeff is usually shown to be weak, but in some episodes, he has super strength.
- Jeff has on various occasions, insulted any or everyone who insults him or rather enrages him, including his friends.
- Jeff has appeared in most out of any character in the series, only missing in the episode "Smile", which mainly focuses on background characters. He is the only character to hold this distinction.
- He is ambidextrous.
- Jeff is considered the second most popular character on Pasta Monsters (only beaten by Ben).
- Even though Slender Man is the owner of the Proxy Mansion, in one episode the narrator said that Jeff was the owner.
- When he goes to the beach, he often wears his usual clothing. He states it's to keep Ben from staring.
- A bottle that has the name "Liu's Ashes" can be seen constantly in Jeff's room, possibly meaning Jeff is remorseful for killing his brother.
- Jeff represents the Deadly Sin of Pride.
- The episode "Trading Places" implies Jeff is a white supremacist.
- He has a fear of spiders, needles, clowns and Chinese food.
- Although he said to be a virgin, he has been seen having sex on various occasions.
- Jeff is arguably even more evil than President Bush. While Bush mistreats and abuses his power and killed many to get where he is, he did make sure America had some type of order, warped though it may have been, and Bush did, in fact, respect America, the American way, and it's many laws. Contrasting this, Jeff, once in power, uses the flag as a doormat, shreds the Constitution, and turns America into a lawless hellhole, but he doesn't even try to convince Americans that he's the hero the way that Bush attempted to; he knows he's the bad guy here, he's loving every minute of it and he especially loves making sure they know it.
- He is Similar to Purple Guy.
- Comickit thinks Jeff' spirit animal would be a wolf.
- Jeff is notorious for being a terrible driver. In "Figment", he weaves around active airplanes (including one that's landing at the airstrip) to shake Enderman and the Rake off, which gets most of his assistant Proxies killed. He drives so insanely fast that Mr. Widemouth can barely keep up with him. He makes BEN, a drug addict who is whacked out of his mind 99% of the time look like a professional driver.
- Jeff doesn't play sports because he thinks sports are for nerds.
- If asked who would win in a fight between Jeff and Yandere-chan (from Yandere Simulator), Comickit only said: "it depends on how Jeff is feeling on that particular day".
- According to Enderman, Jeff gets drunk, gets outside Proxy Mansion, and throws grenades into random locations.
- Jeff's signature color is white.
- Jeff's business card humorously states "None of your business card".
- Despite being afraid of clowns, Jeff once had a job with BEN as party clowns.
- Jeff has died multiple times throughout the series:
- Had his throat slit by gerbils.
- Presumably shot to dead by the same gerbils.
- Throat slit by ants.
- Raped to death by a bull.
- Suicide via gunshot.
- Suicide via hanging.
- Head crushed by logs.
- An aneurysm caused by The Emoji Movie.
- Car crash.
- Killed by Russian assassin via gunshot.
- Electrocuted to death after sticking a fork in an outlet.
- He gets at least 8 hours of sleep.
- His favorite music is heavy metal rock.
- He possibly suffers from nightmares, as in some episodes he wakes up screaming and brandishing his knife.
- Jeff also possibly suffers from depression. In one episode BEN walks in on him splashing water on his and yelling "Pull it together! Fuck!". The tone of his voice suggests he's been crying.
- Jeff is the only member of Slenderman's Proxies who has defeated Zalgo one-on-one.
- According to Jeff he was dead for five minutes after putting an axe into a power cable.