Golden Flumpty is an antagonist of one night at flumpty's.
Golden Flumpty appears to be an egg like Flumpty Bumpty, except possibly rotten and full of cracks. He appears to have crooked teeth with fangs right next to his top front teeth, and has a hole that goes from the bottom of his eyes to the top of his mouth, a cracked head at the top right of his shell and has a rounded nose. As his name suggests, he is based off of Golden Freddy in how he looks and behaves. Although his name is Golden Flumpty, he is not actually golden, though his eyes shine with golden lens flares.
There are 4 hallucinations that happen while he is in your room. First, you see Flumpty, normally. Flumpty disappears and you see another Flumpty, with big, white eyes. After a short time, another Flumpty appears and then there is a word saying: hide. The body is cracked and only has a mouth. After a short time after that, there is the final Flumpty. That hallucination has Flumpty cracked everywhere and the eyes have black fluid come out of them with the words: hide. Nothing happens but Golden Flumpty's jumpscare, about a second later and you are brought to the Game Over screen.
Golden Flumpty acts like a hallucination that will activate late in the Night. He will appear randomly, and if he appears, pulling up the monitor is the only way to get rid of him. Failing to do so will result in a jumpscare.
When Golden Flumpty jumpscares you, he jumps at you with his mouth open and eyes glowing white with tiny black dots in the middle. He has cracks all over him and a missing piece on his head. You can also see faint white teeth in his mouth (with some colour of faint yellow). His jumpscare resembles Golden Freddy inFive Nights at Freddy's 2
- If Grunkfuss The Clown is in The Office, when his jumpscare occurs, Golden Flumpty will get rid of Grunkfuss, as he might be an overlay, like the HUD, and Golden Flumpty's jumpscare
removes the HUD and other overlays.
- According to Johnathan, his design was accidentally based of a boss from Persona 4. While he does not state which boss this is, it is theorized to be Shadow Teddie
It can be assumed that he was based of off the boss battle of Shadow Teddie, as they both have missing skin showing only two golden eyes.
- It can help Grunkfuss The Clown (a bit) by making it go closer.
One Night at Flumpty's 2
Golden Flumpty makes another appearance in ONaF 2. This time, a bit less cracked. The jumpscares differ from one another, but just a bit. He uses the same mechanics from the original game
Golden Flumpty is a golden, cracked egg. The left top of his head is gone. His arms are now a brownish, different colour and they have different hands. He has a short, droopy nose. He also has much bigger eyes than before, his left eye is cracked below, and has 6 teeth on each side, as revealed in his jumpscare. His torso is cracked in such a fashion that it bears resemblance to a demonic smile.
Golden Flumpty will start randomly appearing in The Office around 4 AM. If The Player sees him, then The Player must either raise the Laptop or turn off the lights. Otherwise, Golden Flumpty will attack the player, resulting in a Game Over Easy. When he is in The Office, the Exposure Meter does not go up, as he is a hallucination. In Hard Boiled Mode Golden Flumpty becomes active on 3 AM.
When he jumpscares you, his eyes glow gold with black dots in the middle, with black liquid pouring out of his eyes, albeit his left eye not being able to support the liquid, as it is completely broken under it. Also, there are grey, faint teeth on both of his lips. His jumpscare resembles Golden Freddy in the first Five Nights at Freddy's game.
- Unlike Golden Flumpty from One Night at Flumpty's, who resembles Golden Freddy from Five Nights at Freddy's 2, Golden Flumpty from One Night at Flumpty's 2 resembles Golden Freddy from Five Nights at Freddy's.
- Unlike the first game, golden flumpty now has 2 ways to be prevented instead of just putting your monitor up like Golden Freddy from FNAF1
- In Jonochrome's "sad fate of one week at Flumpty's" video, he says he appears in the "night 6" cutscene, in the mirror with flumpty in it. He also said he was Flumpty's alter-ego.
- He also said that one ending of the "night 6" cut scene would have Flumpty slaying Golden Flumpty in a video game style.