|“||Hi! I'm Flumpty Bumpty! I'm an egg, I'm immune to the plot and I can transcend time and space. Also, I'm coming after you. You can figure out the rest. Have Fun! *giggle*||„|
|~ flumpty talking on the phone in ONAF1|
|“||Welcome one and all to Flumpty Bumpty's, if your lights are turned off then you're safe... If your lights are on then they'll come find you and rip you a brand new face.||„|
|~ The record player of flumpty in ONAF2|
Flumpty Bumpty (or Flumpty for short) is the main antagonist in the FNAF fangame, One Night at Flumpty's. According to him, he is "immune to the plot" and kills anyone when he feels like it. He is friends with BBB(the abbreviation of Birthday Boy Blam). According to the developer commentary,
|Orgin||One Night at Flumpty's|
|Skills||Immune to the plot, transcending time and space|
|Hobby||Kidnapping the people from New Dork|
|Goals||Kill or befriend the player|
|Type of Villain||Unknown|
Flumpty kidnaps The Player because he wants a friend. If he catches The Player, he will kill you, resulting in a jumpscare and not becoming friends. If you survive, The Player and Flumpty become best friends and they both live.
He is a large anthropomorphic egg with a constant smile on his face (save for in his jumpscare), dots for eyes and a button nose. He has cartoony, stick-like limbs.
In his jumpscare, his appearance is different. His eyes become more realistic and bloodshot and he appears to have sharp teeth. He also appears to be a light shade of blue (this may be due to the lighting). His tongue is flailing and becomes snake-like, and his arms are a lot wider, accompanied with actual hands.
If he doesn't appear on the cameras, The Player will most likely need to check the left door. If he isn't in the blind spot, then The Redman might be in the CAM Flumpty is in.
He starts on CAM 1. He will move randomly to CAM 2A or CAM 2B, CAM 3 and CAM 4, finally reaching/teleporting to The Office.
- Flumpty is the one speaking on the phone at the beginning of the one and only Night in the game. Since he appears to start in CAM 1, you may actually be watching him as he is making the call.
- Flumpty sometimes appears on the right side CAM nearest to your office, but only appears in the left blind spot.
- His name could've been inspired by Humpty Dumpty, another egg.
- He is the only character that takes less than 6 seconds to enter The Office.
- Despite being the main antagonist, he doesn't act the same way Freddy Fazbear from Five Nights at Freddy's does. Instead he will approach the office via the left door (freddy does the right door) and will disable the door controls (if freddy is in your room, he will attack at a random time instead of disable anything) if the left door is not closed, just like Bonnie, another animatronic from FNaF.
- He is voiced by Jonathan, as heard in the commentary, as their voices are surprisingly similar.
- He has sharp teeth, but only in his jumpscare.
- When Flumpty is in CAM 1 he appears to have a smaller face than that he has in other rooms.
- When Flumpty jumpscares you, his tongue is that of a snake's.
- Flumpty does not have the best social skills.
- In both games, Flumpty is depicted with cracks on his shell revealing a big, dark human face in the first game's hallucinations and when he attacks you in the second game.
- In the developer commentary of the first game, jonochrome says that flumpty can be in any story he wants to be in, since he can transcend time and space. This explains the dead pooh and piglet in both games.
in one night at flumpty's 2
Flumpty Bumpty is the main antagonist of One Night at Flumpty's 2.
Like the first game, he is a giant fat egg with a happy expression, but he seems to be smaller than his One Night at Flumpty'scounterpart. Apart from this, his appearance remains unchanged. Sometimes in CAM 3, he is seen reaching his arms out while holding a short, brown hat.
Flumpty starts the night at CAM 3. When he pops up in the hallway, he hesitates for half a second before starting to increase the exposure meter (even if the monitor is up), giving the player time to turn off the light before he attacks. Flumpty fills the exposure meter at the slowest rate compared to other antagonists. If the exposure meter fills up when Flumpty is at the hallway, he will attack the player. Also, he has no set path, and will teleport to a random room or at the door of The Office. If he is not in any cameras, his next stop will be The Office in a few seconds.
Like the first game, Flumpty attacks from the left side of the hallway rather than the right.
In his jumpscare, his face seems to be completely cracked open, revealing nothing but the eyes, nose and teeth. His eyebrows can also be seen. His eyes are blood-shot and he has a skull-like nose. He also appears to have big beige or orange hands that are grasping onto the player. He seems to be trying to rip the player's face off, as according to the record player's song. Flumpty also seems to play around a little bit, as when he is at the door, he seems to be playing peek-a-boo with you.
Flumpty Bumpty can be seen in CAM 1, CAM 2, CAM 3, CAM 6, CAM 7, and The Office.
- Flumpty is one of the two characters that shares one of the jumpscare noises. The other character that shares this is Birthday Boy Blam.
- Flumpty Bumpty is based of a comic book character with the same name made by Jonochrome.
- Flumpty is the only character that gives time for the player to turn off the light.
- In the ending of the 2nd game, a newspaper reveals that flumpty and his friends constructed a giant skinless monster out of his contestants who failed to win flumpty's friendship game. This refers to eyesaur.
in one week at flumpty's
flumpty bumpty is the main antagonist of the cancelled one week at flumpty's.
Like the 2 first games, he is a giant fat egg with a happy expression, but in the teaser, he has more hands, but in OWAF, he is just the same.
he starts moving in night 5, but due to jonochrome finishing only 10% of the game before the cancellation, He never moves.
- In a cutscene that wasn't made, flumpty lures the player from the first 2 games into a room, and he says "to become my new best friend, you must kill your old best friend." The player refuses and flumpty kills them both. This leads to the creation of champ and chump, who were new characters that didn't get into the game due to cancelling.
- In the "night 6" cutscene, the player is looking at the mirror, and the reflection has flumpty in it, along with golden flumpty. This truth goes to show that flumpty is actually the player. However, this cutscene was never made due to the cancellation.