If you're 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||The ladies say I'm pretty fly for a dead guy.||„|
|“||Yeah, far out, dude.||„|
|~ BEN's catchphrase.|
Ben is the deuteragonist of Pastamonsters. He is Jeff's best friend. He is an intelligent and laid-back ghost.
Originally an innocent 10-year-old named BEN, BEN was drowned and subsequently killed by an old man. However, the spirit of BEN, named Ben Drowned, started messing with the game after the BEN file was deleted before he was able to escape and haunt other forms of technology.
Before his death, BEN was a pretty innocent boy, admiring his brother to a high degree, having the usual stuff that any kid his age would have in his room, and going out in the rain to have fun.
As a Proxy, BEN seems to be almost always high. He is laid-back and doesn't seem to care about anything. At times he uses he's internet mind to solve problem's his friends can't figure out. His voice is like that of a hipster or a stoned surfer dude, which is mainly calm and cool at times (but only when he's on Black Stuff). But never yell's out if he has the need to. Ben is the cool guy in the Proxies and never really argues about anything (But if you say anything about the internet being sucky or that it lies, that's the only time that Ben can argue).
BEN can be very friendly and calm most of the time. He does care about his fellow Proxies and threatening them is a very good tactic if you plan on breaking through his calmness. Once he takes ownership over the Laffy Taffy, he doesn't abuse his power by forcing any of the women who don't normally sleep with the guys to have sex with him to keep their jobs, which puts him ahead of the curve when it comes to strip club owners. Instances, where he does act inappropriately, are Played for Laughs, with the women fleeing the scene with no further repercussions shown. He also is very loyal, if only to a handful of people. One of his biggest goals was to break his old running buddy out of jail. He also was truly torn up when Jeff abandoned him and Mis. P. Of course, those people are still terrified of him, even when they think they are on good terms with him. He also is disgusted by threatening other's loved ones to achieve goals.
He's rather robotic and emotionless half the time due to literally being stoned out of his mind. Only specific things can waver his calm demeanor (such as Stiltwalkers, threatening his loved ones and of course, water).
Both in the Human World and the Dark World. Every character who knows him speaks of BEN in cautionary tones, and some (like poor Wade, Eyeless Jack, and Roscoe) do whatever he says purely out of fear. Even the Unwanted House Guest refers to him as "Crazy Dude." However, when BEN tries to intimidate Lara, it fails. He is both bewildered and pissed off that she is completely unafraid of him. To emphasize this point, when she completes finishes stacking all of his lava lamps on a shelf, he sneers at her like he's about to say something belittling, but simply says "Thank You".
Although it is fairly easy to get on his good side, BEN is a proxy for a reason. For example, it is implied numerous times that he strangles and drowns babies who were left unattended by their parents. e's more or less the Proxy's intel guy, thus he doesn't actually do on-the-field killing. However, it's implied he still takes part in murder, humans and monsters alike. A few references are made in the show that point to him often picking up Monster hitchhikers and doing God knows what with them. Also, in "Homemade", the episode abruptly opens with him in the desert, freshly done refilling a hole. Another episode shows him shoving a humanoid-looking tentacle down the toilet. Notably, it seems he met his personal Professional Butt-Kisser Wade after picking him and his friends up hitchhiking and likely murdering the others, which somehow he hasn't seemed to piece together yet. In "Attack of the Living", he accelerates his sports car and smiles when he see's it's heading straight for a baby.
As seen below, Ben has numerous villainous roles in his name, which was done due to his stupidity often get best on him. Although, unlike other characters, some of Ben's actions were proven intentional as well as causes greater damage.
- He pays his employees in phony money or sometimes not at all.
The underlined episodes are episodes where Ben is the main antagonist.
- Proxy War: Starts a war between the Proxies and the Smile gang.
- The Devil's Adversary: Gives away Slenderman's hypnotizer for weed money.
- The Camping Episode: Leaves Jeff and Smile to die when being chased by a tentacle demon.
- The Book: Steals Jeff's cooking book and accidentally poisons the whole town. Even when Ben finds out the town is poisoned, he doesn't seem to care.
- Smoke Weed Everyday: Manipulates the whole town to smoke a deadly weed to get rich.
- Can of Whup-Ass: Shoots Sally for interrupting his shows.
- The Cent of Money: He (along with Jeff) pressure Toby to rob a bank.
- Clowning Around: Abuses children at a birthday party. Among other things, it's implied he killed a baby by shaking it too much.
- President Ben: While he becomes the temporary president while Bush is away, he starts a war between Iraq and Iran, destroys towns and states he hates and almost nukes the Dark World.
- The First Dark Cloud: Accidentally runs over Sally with his car and shares no care when he finds out.
- The Early Bird: Steals money from Slenderman to buy a Lamborghini.
- Take Out: Steals money from Ms. P.
- Dog Boy: Turns Jeff into his servant for a week, forcing him to make his food, smoke joints with him and even give him a handjob.
- Highschool Photos: It's revealed he used to bully his fellow Proxies in high school.
- Face Reveal: Laughs when he finds out Laughing Jack's dad died of breast cancer.
- Ben the Jizz-eye: Kidnaps Ms. P and tries to forcibly marry her. When Jeff arrives to save her, Ben tries to kill both Jeff and Ms. P with a fireplace poker.
- Jeff's Room Party: It is implied he drugged Jeff and molested him.
- Shop-Downing: Steals tons of things from stores along with Jeff.
- The Babysitters: When he and Jeff go babysitting, Ben leaves the baby along to go get some crack, causing the baby to almost die when it wanders into traffic.
- The Toy: Ben uses Jeff's money to pay for food. When he and Jeff agree to share a toy (which Jeff also paid for), Ben keeps it for himself. He later runs away from Jeff to prevent him from getting the toy. He ends up eating the toy so nobody else could play with it. Slenderman orders more toys and Ben pays for them, using Jeff's money once again. When Jeff tells Ben that he was using his money, Ben acts like a total hypocrite asking Jeff if he learned anything about sharing. His selfishness, hypocrisy, lack of morality, and ungrateful attitude combined with the episode's parody moral has caused this episode to be considered the worst case of Ben's Flanderization in terms of his attitude, and seemingly unforgivable.
- The 120 Days of Soda: Tricks Sally into bringing her friends to see him. After her friends turn up missing, Sally begins to look for them. Sally soon discovers that Ben has kidnapped them and forcing them to make more weed, crack and drugs for his small company, all against their will (this even results in the children dying of starvation, thirst, and exhaustion). The children are set free and beat Ben all at once, bloodying his body with bats and whips. This is the first time in the series that he crosses the Moral Event Horizon.
- The Hand that Rocks the Eggnog: It's revealed he pays his employees with fake money.
- Things Change: The episode reveals BEN killed over a thousand beachgoers attempting to do a plane stunt.
After Jeff and Ms. P, Smile Dog and Ben go to the human world, Jeff discovered the power he could obtain in Washington, DC, and becomes obsessed with taking it over and ruling it. Jeff easily and personally attempts to solely take control but was met with the door slammed in his face by President Bush. Jeff decides to call upon his fellow proxies to help him with the takeover. He motivates them with promises of continuing the invasion across the world and the second attempt was an utter failure, as the entire group was chased away by a single The Rake.
BEN suggests using weapons, which Jeff takes as his own idea and dresses up as General Zod, leading the charge and successfully taking over the nation. Jeff names himself President Jeff The Killer and BEN as Vice President (to make fun of him). During the next few weeks the U.S.A, now J.E.F.F, begins to have financial problems, and the Jeff does nothing but sit and watch Austin Powers while stealing Ms. P's ideas. Slenderman, in his human disguise, inspires the others to contemplate the idea of being President and gives them a receipt for 20,000 pounds of dynamite, signed by Jeff himself. The proxies begin to doubt Jeff's honesty and mental health, and Ms. P concludes that he is indeed nuts when the Jeff creepily admits to buying the dynamite, in case someone threatens to take his new nation.
BEN overhears their plan to overthrow the Jeff and tells the latter, who orders a trial for Ms. P. Everyone refuses to allow Ms. P to be exiled, but Jeff, abusing his power, overrules the refusals and Ms. P is exiled. Everyone now decides to rebel against Jeff and decides to unleash The Rake on him, after some reluctance from Eyeless Jack and Enderman, but he eventually agrees. A fight ensues between Jeff and The Anti-Proxies, but he overpowers the Antis and holds them at gunpoint. Smile Dog and Ms. P appear to stop Jeff and accidentally spills it that they are conspiring against him. In a panic, the Antis begs for help from Tails Doll, who gets shot by Jeff and dies.
The death of Tails inspires BEN to join the others, who get Ms. P to plan a strategy. Jeff is caught off guard the next day when all of the rebellers attack him and corner him in the presidential house's kitchen. After a severe beating, Jeff is knocked out and everyone begins to fight over the role of President. However, Tails appears and advises everyone to give back the nation to Bush, considering the trouble caused by their invasion. Jeff recovers and refuses to give his nation to anyone and attempts to activate the dynamite, but the Ms. P had disabled them and Jeff is a victim of another (even more) severe beating. He is forced to give back the world to Baugh, and angrily leaves back to the Dark World with the other proxies, wondering why he wanted the place at all.
The Chain Mail
In the second full-length Pasta Monsters movie, Slenderman alerts the proxies that an ancient prophecy is coming. He states that a man named Malitch will rise from the pits of Hell and cast the world into darkness. Jeff scoffs at this, stating he'll stop him easily. Meanwhile, Enderman hears of the prophecy and tells the Rake their going to join Malitch in taking over the world.
Jeff and a few others put on armor and grab random weapons, getting ready to travel to a distant world. Slenderman and a few others stay back in The Dark World, staying in touch with Jeff via computer. The heroes tell their goodbyes, Sally hugging Jeff and saying she loves him (to which Jeff crudley replies "That'll do, pig. That'll do".)
Jeff and his friends travel to the world and find it is an island covered in a beautiful jungle. They even meet the natives (or Trolls), who are kind and welcoming to them. The trolls bring Jeff and the gang to their homeland and tend to their wounds (which they sustained when travesing) and treat them with care, giving them massages and conconut juice. The proxies are so caught up in how kind the trolls are and briefly forget about their mission. However, they recieve a reminder that the island isn't all harmless when vicious, bloodthirsty Troll-like Cretures ruin the "party". The Cretures brutally kill the kind trolls in cruel ways (crushing their brains out with clubs, slicing their throats with what appears to be spines and ripping out their entrails.) The proxies run away while the Cretures are distracted by their killings.
Meanwhile, Enderman and The Rake arrive and try to find Malitch but are caught by the same trolls as before (albiet a diffrent tribe.) Enderman at first doesn't like their kindness and tells them to be more evil. Wanting to please Enderman, they make themselves more cruel.
At night, Jeff and his friends decide to sleep on a tree to avoid the cretures from below. Ben warns them the island will only get worse, much to the dismay of the others.
In the morning, the Proxies wake up Jeff, as the Cretures from before are now climbing up the tree attemping to kill them. The Proxies throw things at them (like their own pee and feces), but they respond but choping the tree down. The Proxies leap to safety on vines swinging from tree to tree, the Cretures still persuing them. Jeff throws a knife-boomerang at them and it spins around, slicing the Cretures vines, causing them to fall below.
Now having to go via water to avoid anymore danger, Ben finds a particularly big raft made out logs and the Proxies climb on. Jeff looks at the map and see's the lake will take them to Mount Big (the place where the weapon the can kill Malitch is stored) and enjoy the ride. However, the trip is ruined when they are ambused by Enderman, Rake and his evil troll minions. The Proxies fight them as they attempt to destroy their log. After a struggle, the Proxies throw off Enderman and his minions but are driven off the path into a waterfall, destroying the log. Soaked in water the Proxies continue their quest on foot.
After walking for four hours, they are lead to a cliff where the only way of continuing is the swing on vines. Ben tries to climb but he doesn't have much arm strengh, so he hitches a ride on Eyeless Jack and the Proxies swing around for a bit. Suddenly, Sirens appear and hypnotize the male Proxies, trying to throw them off the vines, Clockwork, being a female, isn't affected and fends of the Sirens, however the last siren is able is cut their vines and the Proxies fall in the mud pit below.
Jeff wakes up and finds out he and Proxies survived the fall and they keep continuing. They return to the above ground and are suddenly ambushed by 2 groups of Creatures. They battle them off, defeating them with almost no effort. However, while they celebrate their victory, Jeff spots a Creature climbing a tree and aiming an ax at Eyeless Jack. The Creature throws the ax and Jeff attempts the alert Jack but oddly stops mid-sentence and the ax collides in Jack's heart. The Creature quickly runs off, presumably to alert to other Creatures. The Proxies try to heal Jack but it doesn't work. Jack cryptically tells Jeff (follow the Man) and dies. The Proxies go out of their way to throw Jack a funeral and cremate his body, putting his ashes into a container of French Toast Sticks and sending it into space.
Jeff and his team continue their journey with no rest or sleep, not wanting to accept more casualties. Jeff suddenly makes a discovery and finds Malitch's home. He and the gang prepare to fight Malitch but discover he is nothing but a tone-deaf, stupid old man. After a comedic display of antics, Malitch tells the Proxies that he was going to destroy Earth, but got too old for it and retired. However, The prophecy still needed a person to cast the world into darkness so Malitch personally sought out someone. When asked who it was he responded it was Enderman. The Proxies, shocked by this reveal, race towards Mount Big. However, halfway their, they are ambushed by an entire army Creatures. Jeff and his friends grab out their weapons, Jeff saying if they die, they die with honor.
The Proxies and the creatures rage a fierce battle and Jeff is able the cause a rock avalanche, killing the Creatures for good. The Proxies continue (albiet covered in bruises and wounds). They race to the mountain and finally make it, Jeff finds the weapon and see's it is a trophy and grabs it. However at that moment, Enderman grabs it and the two scare each over, causing them to lose grip on it, this leads to a Hot Patatoe between the trolls and the Proxies over the trophy.
In the end, Enderman catches the trophy and absorbs the energy, turning into an omnipotent dragon-like demon. He hypnotizes all creatures on the island and literally burns the entire island to the ground. Ben makes a stand towards Enderman but Enderman responds by firing a blast at Ben's heart. Ben falls down and the proxies briefly mourn him, however, it's revealed Ben survived since he's already dead.
Enderman and his army battle Jeff and the Proxies in an all-out war. Enderman battles Jeff inside Mount Big. Jeff is able to doge Enderman's fire but doesn't land a scratch on Enderman. Enderman almost knocks Jeff off the castle. Enderman taunts Jeff over Eyeless Jack's dead, which enrages him. As Jeff leaps to slice Enderman, Enderman punches Jeff down through a wall. The Seer arrives and gives Jeff some power via her wand.Jeff fires a beam at Enderman and at the same time Enderman fires a green fire beam and they connect. Jack's spirit suddenly appears and gives Jeff move power and Jeff is able to destroy Enderman.
Jeff and his friends return home, but Jeff says they lost Jack. The movie ends with Jeff stating he's happy they ended the world's extinction, but wonders if it was all worth it.
Powers and abilities
- Shape-Shifting: BEN can immediately take the shape of different creatures at will, allowing himself to sneak past enemies and turn the tide in a fight.
- Cyber Travel: BEN lives in cyberspace, meaning he can travel through the internet from computer to computer.
- Projectile Magical Blasts: BEN can fire long or short magical blasts from his hands towards his enemies at will.
- Incredible Speed: BEN can move at incredible speeds, being able to swiftly kill four people in the time it took for a raindrop to fall from a streetlight. BEN is also capable of interstellar travel well beyond the speed of light.
- Immortality: Due to a side effect of being a tangible ghost, BEN does not physically age, potentially able to live indefinitely. Also, as a result, he has retained his youthful appearance along with his prime health and vitality, However, he is still susceptible to pain via starvation, cold, physical injury, poisonous gases; and could be killed by powerful beings such as Slenderman, Aton, etc. BEN can also be killed as easily as being drowned again.
- Healing: This support ability allows BEN to heal himself as well as anyone he wants to.
- Telekinesis: BEN can lift objects and even people off the ground and hurl them towards anyone or anything.
- Levitation: BEN can "fly" several feet off the ground and slowly descend back to the ground afterward. While doing this he can still use his projectile attacks before descending.
- Block: BEN's blocking ability absorbs all projectile blasts directed towards him, however, it does not reflect the shots towards the firer's crosshair, instead the shots are simply absorbed while any damage dealt by them will be negated. Normal magic will be blocked with no damage dealt, but projectiles from powerful beings like Zalgo cannot be blocked and will send BEN flying.
- Fourth-Wall Awareness: BEN seems to be aware that he is a character made for the audience's amusement. He has communicated and spoke directly to the audience countless times.
- Broadway Force: BEN can tap into the Broadway Force by spontaneously breaking into song and dance, causing everyone and everything around them to become bound by it, and compelled to join in.
- Immobilization: BEN can freeze people using his powers. However, it did not hinder beings like Slenderman and Zalgo.
- Dark Aura: BEN can create a cloud of dark energy around him, slowly killing anyone around it. However, this ability did not work on beings who were dark-hearted, like Jeff and any other Proxies.
- Time/Spatial Manipulation: While reaching maximum high, BEN can (albeit unintentionally) rip apart the fabric of reality, even affecting beings like Slenderman and Mr. Widemouth.
- Resistence to Poison: While he can feel the effects of it, BEN cannot be killed with poisonous darts/gases, etc.
- Teleportation: BEN can teleport at will, able to travel through space and from realm to realm.
- Tier: High 7-C | Low 2-B
- Age: 10
- Attack Potency: Town Level+ (harmed Zalgo's Inquisitors, who destroyed multiple villages in their rampage. Can easily stomp Jeff in a fight.) | LikelyMulti-Universe Level+ (Had the potential to destroy the entire universe and universes beyond)
- Speed: Relativistic+ (dodged sunlight) with Massively FTL+ travel speed (flew across the universe to get to another planet)
- Lifting Strength: Unknown
- Striking Strength': Unknown
- Durability: Multiverse Level (only beings like Slenderman and Zalgo can actually kill him)
- Stamina: Limitless (is a ghost)
- Standard Equipment: His Black Stuff.
- Intelligence: Possibly Supergenius.
- Weaknesses: Can be easily killed permanently by water. Is not immune to attacks from cosmic entities. His hydrophobia can leave him paralyzed with fear, leaving him open to attacks.
- BEN has had sex with a giraffe, a chair, a lion, his bong, Jeff's knife, and a slug. He even cut a hole in Jeff's childhood teddy bear so he could have sex with it. He's also clearly interested in Jeff himself.
- His lifelong dream is to get so high he can't feel his face. Despite his efforts, he has yet to fully achieve this.
- He calls pencils "Useless Sticks"
- BEN's Citizen Identification card number is A1359723.
- Unlike Jeff, BEN is a surprisingly good driver.
- He went to community college with Laughing Jack and Jefrera.
- Every time BEN sees a pale woman, he falls in love with them, which would explain his lust for Jefrera.
- Like Jeff, Ben wears footie pajamas instead of his usual underwear whenever he has a visitor or is at a sleepover.
- BEN's favorite color is Mary Jane Green.
- BEN is 10 years old, making him the second youngest Proxy (Sally Williams being the youngest).
- He sometimes takes off Jeff's shoes, and licks his feet and does not have a problem with it.
- He's been pepper sprayed/maced so many times he's built an immunity. Being a ghost, he's naturally immune to poisons and toxins of any kind.
- BEN's bong's name is Frank.
- BEN is ambidextrous.
- BEN seems to have a hidden lust with Jeff, as he enjoys being close to Jeff, calls him sexy constantly and at a point is even implied to masturbate to him.
- He's implied to occasionally molest and/or rape other men (most frequently Jeff), though it's mostly just brought up as a throwaway joke every once in awhile. If anything, he's probably molested some poor guy at some point in time, but he more likely just enjoys using sexual threats for the sake of making people uncomfortable.
- Ben represents the Deadly Sin of Sloth.
- There is a statue of Harambe on Ben's shelf.
- Despite being a ghost and immortal, BEN can be harmed like any common human, just not killed.
- BEN has a fear of spiders, snakes, clowns, parents, and water.
- He denies it, but a lot of other characters (including his partners-in-crime and his stoner friends) accuse him of having a literal taste for human flesh. Judging by some of his actions in-game, such as discussing the finer cuts of meat when shooting the breeze with a guy in zombie makeup or making a pot of stew with an eyelid floating at the top, he certainly suspective.
- BEN's license plate reads "B0RN 2 H@CK".
- If BEN had a spirit animal it would be a sloth.
- BEN has one of the lowest on-screen body counts of any Proxy on the show.